Make plz Jurassic world the game toolbox

Hey, who would not like to create dinosaurs for video games but instead of Jurassic world Alive better Jurassic World The Game, who would not like to be able to improve or lower the statistics of dinosaurs or also who would not like that we could create custom dinosaurs for Jurassic World The game. Sounds cool right?

2 Likes

Creator of Jurassic world alive toolbox, if you see this post , can you make the toolbox we want plz

1 Like

its fan made. someone would have to build it thats outside ludia

1 Like

how would that even work?
Battle simulator? nope.

So my idea

Dinodex

Creature maker-
custom creatures
view creatures
mod builder

1 Like

if somebody knows the creator, can you tell him about the idea

1 Like

It should be quite easy to create a toolbox for jwtg creatures, if I had access to a laptop I would be able to create the template for each class but unfortunately I dont.

Just scribbled out trike gen 2 so you get a general idea of what I’m trying to achieve…

Anyone on the forums that could create templates?

1 Like

i dont know

1 Like

if I’m not mistaken, this would required players of “the game” to put more time into BOTH games, which is not the point of “the game”, instead the point of “alive”. To give advantage to “alive” players in “the game” would be against the goal of “the game”. However, you could aim for a slight advantage in “alive” if the corresponding dino existed in “the game”. IMO

1 Like

Necro post