Ludia Forums

Making a Big Move

I have typically played this game very conservatively. For the most part, this has served me quite well. For the most part, when it came to leveling up creatures, I started at the bottom and worked my way up.

However, buying Legendary hybrids and tournament hybrids has completely wiped out my DNA.

So, today, I did a thing

18 Likes

Welcome to the club. :partying_face:

5 Likes

I’ve been MIA for a few months but I’m dropping by to say congrats on that Level 40 Indominus and subsequent Indoraptor!!!

Also…now you can move forward on the missions!

Now you can give your DNA a chance to build up while you blow your Raptor S-Dna. When I made the jump, I threw 4 Indoraptors in the hatchery because I had so much stockpiled.

4 Likes

Leaving the first slot Indoraptor-free, but yeah. Thanks

2 Likes

Indorapor
I am happy for you!!
Can I see your entire lineup???

1 Like

Awesome, I look forward to the day that I finally pop out a handful of these gals.

1 Like

This is pre-Indoraptor, so there are two level 21 Indominus rexes in these shots that no longer exist

11 Likes

Just perfectly balanced, this is probably the most balance AND deep lineup I have ever seen!
So are you going to make an indoraptor army???

3 Likes

Yes. That will be my focus for the next few weeks: 11 more Indoraptors and 12 Indoraptor Gen 2s, along with bringing up the 3 most recent (and counting) tournament creatures. After that my DNA should be restored enough to get back to hybrid buying. Thanks for the complement, by the way.

7 Likes

Your welcome, I just feel like you have the most deep and balanced lineup of the forum :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi and I have similar, conservative approaches, building very deep, balanced lineups that we progress pretty slowly, and started playing almost the same time, but I went and made my Indoraptor armies (12 each Gen 1 and 2) and supporting creatures while he continued to build more at the same level (particularly getting all those lvl 40 tournaments done, I’m catching up now on those!) So yeah I have a bit more separation at the top, but pretty similarly VERY deep lineups and lots of copies of the same creatures. It’s very rare that I ever run out of creatures to use for any specific game task.

7 Likes

Very nice lineup, of course! What I have noticed first is your level 40 tournament collection: it’s like some sort of a showcase of tournament creatures :slight_smile:
Also, I couldn’t help myself starting count the number of hatchery weeks needed to accomplish that! Currently I “hate” each creature with hatchery time over 3 days, as I struggle to keep balance between speeding them up and having my DB count at some decent level.
Great job, all in all! :+1:

3 Likes

Can I see your´s too, I would like to see another deep lineup, I actually never saw your´s so my bad as deep or deeper then @Andy_wan_kenobi
Sorry :grimacing: :grimacing:

I did not intend to highjack @Andy_wan_kenobi’s thread or get into any “my lineup is better than yours” comparisons so I’ll pass. As I said, there’s isn’t that much difference relatively speaking other than differences in what creatures we decided to focus on and which to level up. The main reason you probably haven’t seen more lineups as deep as his and mine is simply that when you get further into the game, it gets increasingly tedious to take that many screenshots and post them all!

4 Likes

I dont understand

Yes. Taking and posting the screenshots was a pain. But I hadn’t documented the top of my lineup in several months, and I had the screenshots, so I figured why not post them

4 Likes

Since my ICL reset today, I did another thing

First this happened

And then this

5 Likes

Im sorry but i still dont understand the point of this thread

Progress? Comparisons? To see others lineups which may help in building your own? What Andy’s done is pretty helpful to me anyway

3 Likes
  1. I’m celebrating 2 major milestones in my game. Most players consider unlocking one or both Indoraptors to be huge accomplishments.

2. By showing where the Indoraptors fall in my lineup, other players considering moving toward the Indoraptor can see where they fall on my lineup and better evaluate if they are ready to make that same move, or if not, determine what steps are needed to get ready.

5 Likes