Ludia Forums

Making change to PvP team didn't "stick"

Bug Description: Swapped out Thor for Indo2 on my PvP team, but then Thor was one of my 4 in the subsequent battle.

Area is was found in: Gyro

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Modified my PvP team
Step 2 - Battled

How often does it happen: Hard to say, since some battles I didn’t get either of the two. Never did get Indo2, however.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Somedinoguy, could you send a screenshot of your PVP team to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look? Please make sure to include your support key in the email.

If you haven’t already, could you try restarting your game after making changes to your team and see if you’re still getting creatures from your old team in battle?

At this point I went back in and swapped them back, filed and then reswapped/filed so all bets may be off. I’ll give it a try and see what happens, tho!

1 Like

Hey @Ned, after rebooting it looked like Thor was on the team so makes sense why I got him in battle. Just odd that I was able to go in and fuse on Indo2 while he was “on” the team but whatevs!

1 Like

I changed my PvP team, it states this team will be used in the next PvP battle, and when I enter battle, I have the same team before I changed it. The new team isn’t registering.

I don’t have the friendly/PvP confused, as the wording below it states… this team will be used in PvP.

Did 2 battles, same team.

Yup. I actually just had the same thing happen to me again. This time I left everything as is, and I’ll send in the email @Ned

2 Likes