Ludia Forums

Mammolania cleanse problem

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: mammolania - cleanse it taking away ferocity instead of increasing the second attack

Area is was found in: aviary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- ferocious strike
Step 2 - resilient rampage

The resilient rampage should only cleanse negative effects, not the positive effects from the ferocious strike.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using:iPhone X

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Are you sure the attack buff is removed? When I used Mammolania it used to do that on the second attack, but the bug was only visual, and it still dealt increased damage.

1 Like

Yeah i think that’s the case. The visual buff is gone when mammolania attacks but the damage buff still applies to the next attack. Although It still annoys me lol

1 Like

First Picture is just my creature stats. The second is after I hit “strike”. You can see my big resilient strike goes up to 2590. But then I cleanse and it sets me back to 1726.

The dynamic text is a bit weird though, even with Distraction it shows the effect lasting longer than it actually does. Did the move you used actually have the attack buff or not? I’m talking about the number dealt to the opponent.