Mammolania needs 40% crit and instant charge please

Can you please give Mammolania 40% crit, immune again stun and Instant charge?
Maybe you can change the game name too into Mammolania alive…

You can’t use distraction, you can’t use bleed, you can’t use dodge.

Thanks for the great OP new dino, and thanks for a fair tournement, where such players can use this op dino and many others not!!!

8 Likes

I mean yeah it’s pretty overpowered but isn’t that how its supposed to work? Players that put time and effort into unlocking a strong new hybrid can use it, and those that don’t, don’t?

3 Likes

It’ll kill most things heads up but often leaves itself open to be revenge-killed on round two. Use this as a way to set up your next Dino and put the advantage back on your side.

Best of luck.

*entelemoth is a great counter & Gemini/Max can be used against it as well with some mind games. Stunners can be useful too.

2 Likes

You better be careful what u ask for… joke or not…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I saw a level 30 one already. How do some get it so quickly?

Using Mammolania as opponent’s last critter pretty much wins the game unless you have a counter saved up.

1 Like

He is really not overpowered. I own a level 28 Mammolania and some good boosts but with 121 speed (booted 3 tiers); I can say he loses very often. Anything faster like Orion, Magna and bit suropods just beat him easy. Even the thors I see (with higher speed) just kill him easy.

2 Likes

I know right? There’s already a decent amount of people who went hunting for Mammoth when it was around because they knew it was a limited time event. Add that to people leveling up Mammotherium since it was good, means that some people already had Mammotherium at fusion level and just needed to use Giga Scents for the turtle. That easy.

9 Likes

The player with the level 30 Mammolania didn’t heavily invest in either of the other two mammoth hybrids. Makes total sense they’d have a level 30, especially with the amount of hunting I heard they do.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know most just get any hybrids to their proper fusion levels and just wait and stockpile DNA for the day it gets a hybrid. So it’s really not fair to say that it’s cheating when it’s just a case of being prepared and ready.

2 Likes

Sorry but nothing deserves such strength

3 Likes

Removing immune to DoT would be nice. Weakens him and makes bleeders more viable.

2 Likes

True but when tryko, magna, and erlidom were introduce back in the day even tho players had To work there buts off to unlock it; they were nowhere near as powerful as this thing

3 Likes

Mammoth is the new trex of today. It makes the most powerful creatures. Tbh I fear entelomoth more than mammolania. Even with reduced att it’s kit is more troublesome than mammolania

2 Likes

True I hate when it’s coming in fo a reveng kill and it goes MF the PFS like how do you counter that?!

1 Like

At least mammolania has one ferocious move and you can stun it

1 Like

Exactly. Neither do Gemini or Moth. I think mammolania would be fine If It didn’t have immunities, It would still be very strong. All those dinos deserve to be strong but they shouldn’t be so opressive that It makes It Impossible to have variety. The excessive immunities on those 3 is what ruins It for the meta, in terms of stats imo it’d be fine If they didn’t have so many immunities.

2 Likes

100% agree, I always try to stun-lock it with grypo and then when I think it’s going to rampage I switch to some almost dead dino, that’s the only strategy around it… yeah, and Moth seems to be effective… otherwise… nada

I agreed in my comment. The logic just didn’t make sense.

I agree that players that put more effort deserve to enjoy using their strong hybrid earlier than everyone else, though i think mammolania really should have both immunities removed. It would still be very strong and would still be able to cleanse bleed with dig in. And well, nothing with such high damage output and definite rampage should have immunity to distraction.

1 Like