Ludia Forums

Mammutherium

today I melted the mammoth and the elasmotherium to create the new hybrid. after placing the creature the game is crashed. when I reopened the game the creature was there but it was not unlocked in the market. can you solve it as soon as possible please? I have already contacted the assistance but I have not received an answer

Hey Robi, sadly I’m not able to look into your account for this on our end, but if you had already contacted our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, our team would try to get back to you as soon as they get a chance to take a look at your ticket.

OK, thanks

Ned, still no answer since yesterday. what should I do? I do not want to have lost a mammoth lv 40 for nothing. you can do something?

I’m don’t really have access to our team’s process, but It could take some time for their investigation after they’ve seen your ticket. However, feel free to send me a message of your support key or the email address you used to contact our support team, and I’ll be happy to try and take a look for you.