Ludia Forums

Map is empty in my neighborhood

Since I came back from holiday last week, the weirdest thing is going on. In my neighborhood, there is nothing on the map anymore. No more supply drops, no more sanctuaries, no more dino’s, nothing… But when I use a scent capsule, the dino’s will still appear.

As soon as I leave town and open the game, everything is back to normal. When I go back home while playing, everything around my house is also visible again and the stops near my house are also functioning. I was even able to add dino’s to the sanctuary next to my house. But as soon as I restart the game or even when I battle, it’s all gone again.
This is while using mobile data as well as wifi. Both are fine so I don’t think it’s a data issue. I restarted the phone and reset gps but it won’t work

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

1 Like

Hey Bas, there are some troubleshooting steps from our FAQ here that might help:

Please feel free to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key as well, if you’re still having issues after trying those steps.

1 Like

For a few weeks, i had the same Problem…
Deinstall the app, reinstall it…
This helps me

1 Like

Thanks Ned and Holger. Indeed it seems reinstall is my only option left since all the other solutions didn’t seem to work.

So if I’m correct I won’t lose anything after deleting the app when I’m logged in with Google play?

If your game account is linked with your Google Play, you should be able to relog back into your game by re-connecting to Google Play after reinstalling. However, I would also recommend having your support key written down or saved, just in case.

1 Like

It worked guys! I reinstalled the app and everything is back to normal. Thanks for the tip and support! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that everything is working correctly now! :smiley:

2 Likes