Ludia Forums

Map loads without any JWA features

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: map with no Dinos, DZ’s, sancts.

Area is was found in: southern CA.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- open, start, reload the game, finish a fight or after darting a Dino when the map loads (blank).
Step 2 - if the game doesn’t bug out with or without an error message, it’ll load blank.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 10-15 times a day.

What type of device are you using: Latest i-phone.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

SO ANNOYING!!

This same thing happens to me like 15+ times per day…

5 Likes

It would happen to me all the time but i went into the app and cleared the cache and it fixed it. Hopefully that works for u too.

I do that but it happens a little while after I do it, so I have to keep clearing it

So I have to uninstall JWA app and pray my progress doesn’t get lost?

Same with me

1 Like

I didnt have to uninstall it

If you link your game to a Facebook or Google account then your progress is stored. Otherwise I recommend against reinstalling the game :slight_smile:

Hey DPG members, there are some troubleshooting steps from our FAQ here that might help as well:

1 Like

You know…telling someone to uninstall your product, um, well, doesn’t sound like a good business move.

But the best one is: if our product doesn’t work, then try using more of it (nicorette gum). Oh wait, that’s how your customers got in this FIX in the first place.

1 Like

appears again after a period of time though

Hey ItsPeekapoo44, if you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so our team can take a closer look? Thanks!

1 Like

The same here. Started 1 hr ago. Nothing helped.