Map won’t spawn game objects

Hello, Nothing is spawning on my map. No dinosaurs, strike cans or supply drops.

I’ve restarted the game. Turned wi-fi off and restarted. Turned wi-fi on and restarted. Shut the phone down and turned it back on and when I restart the game the map still will not spawn any game objects. I was able to do a friendly battle and when I dropped a scent, the dinosaurs spawned for the scent. Everything else seems to be working except spawning.

iPhoneX

I have it too, when im in a car only. Nothing appears and after several minutes… everything appears. I use a iPhone 6S. My gf uses a SamSung and she has no problems at all.

My g/f was using an iphoneXS right across the table from me and all the spawns were showing up for her. We’re both on the same cell provider so it should not have been an issue with the service provider.

I’m home now and can see spawns in the distance, but all the ones that are normally close are not spawning.

Hey James_Simmons, could you take a screenshot of your in-game map and send it over to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look? Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well. Thanks!

Hey james. I have a a samsung galaxy s10 and was having a huge problem with that exact same thing. I went into the app on my phone and cleared the game cache and it fixed it.

I am also getting the blank map not only while my wife is driving but sometimes while sitting at home. After awhile it comes back but then goes back out. I’ve cleared the cache, restarted the game, and turned on/off wifi, nothing fixes it

I deleted the app from my phone and downloaded it again. Everything seems to be working normally now. I didn’t think of trying to clear the app cache first so don’t know if that would have worked for me or not.

1 Like

Hello Ned, I’ve got it working again now.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that it’s fixed! :smiley: