Map won't move

3 times I have had to uninstall the app and reinstall in order to make my map move. Is this a glitch? How do I get around it? I cleared the cache and history on my phone. Restarted my phone and the app and it still won’t work.

When this happens to me, I just open another app that uses gps, like google maps, and then go back to the game. That usually fixes it for me.

I haven’t tried that yet. I will the next time it happens. Thank you!

There are also some troubleshooting on our FAQ here that might help as well @Quiddo: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting
Also, feel free to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you’re still having any other issues.

My husband’s game has been having issues with the gps for a long time. If I wasn’t too afraid to reinstall the game I would have. All is fine until the I’m a passenger warning comes up and then it puts him somewhere else or the map stops moving with him entirely. We’re have tried every tip and trick, nothing worked. I just mentioned opening google maps, leave it open and try the game. Maybe that’s the ticket?