Ludia Forums

March Madness

Well it’s that time of year again. Last year we had Dracorex, Gillicus, Deinocheirus and Megarchelon. Let’s hope we get more than one new tournament creature rather than just Kapro.

4 Likes

Like @Andy_wan_kenobi stated a few weeks back, the March Madness kind of has lost its charm since we had a Tournament almost every week since the past year (I remember only very few non-tournament weekends in the year I’ve played). But this will be fun, let’s see what all we get.

1 Like

The graphic does say “with new creatures only,” but Ludia has taken come liberties with their phrasing before. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hopefully this means a new reef, new Savannah maybe and new hybrid

1 Like

We know that the last week will be either Segnosuchus, Smithetoceras or Dunkleosaurus

1 Like

Hopefully the other 2 will be new creatures and ludia sticks to their word :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Keith or @Daven can we get some clarification on the phrasing in this picture. If it does say “with new creatures only” but the last tournament will be for an existing hybrid that’s not new something doesn’t seem right with the phrase. Unless of course the Hybrid tournament we voted on will be after these four tournaments?

4 Likes

We’ve never had a tournament for any of the three hybrid possibilities, so perhaps that’s how they’d justify the phrasing. Seems like a stretch to me, but I’m not an attorney :laughing:

3 Likes

Or the tourney hybrid could land on 2nd april, let’s hope

1 Like

Yep my hope too but if it’s a returning creature i hope it’s gryposuchus, pteranodon gen 2, Brachiosaurus or iguanodon

I think it’s nearly a guarantee the hybrid tournament will be the 26-29 given there are only four tournaments teased in the graphic.

The creature you vote for will be the 4rth tournament none of them have ever been a tournament prize before, but I would agree with your assessment that the 4rth tournament prize being an existing hybrid to be accurate.

3 Likes

Ahh okay so does that mean, not necessarily new to the game creatures but just creatures that have never been offered in a tournament but could also be new to the game creatures?

4 Likes

I would say that sentence is correct for the 4 tournaments that are attached to March matches Makeover

3 Likes

The only tournament creature’s in the game currently that haven’t had a tournaments are Arctodus, Kelenken, Urtinotherium and Megatherium since they were buffed to tournament creatures. So maybe there is a chance for them, although I think Kelenken was in COT last year.

Thanks for bringing this up. I was confused by what Sionaith may have been getting at, but it makes sense now; I totally forgot there are several tournament-level Cenozoic creatures we’ve never had a tournament for (due to the Cenozoic shuffle that occurred awhile back). I’d say it’s a pretty safe bet at least one - if not both - of the remaining March tournaments are for those creatures.

Welcome to the forums @corliss_fung

1 Like

Also March is the best time of year always new creatures on Jurrassic world

If we will get another new creatures i hope we will get miragaia, arambourgigania or haast eagle but we probably get the hybrid tournament and maybe one returning