March Matches: Tourney Hybrid Poll Teaser

From the Instagram page.

Metriaphodon looks to be of the choices, last year we had the March Matches T-Hybrid poll having choices as Dunkleosaurus, Segnosuchus and Smithetoceras.

8 Likes

• Dilophoboa
  • Chromaspinus
  • Metriaphodon

0 voters

Found these images separately spreaded through facebook, twitter and instagram. I am personally voting for Dilophoboa :heart_eyes: :snake:

19 Likes

Man that’s a hard one. But imma go with metri

Idk who im voting because I have all of these guys or almost ready to create them

2 Likes

I’ll vote metria cause i already have croma and dilopho

2 Likes

If economics plays a role in your game, here’s food for thought

16 Likes

The best Pterosaur

I mean if you guys want metriaphodon i wouldn’t mind getting another

7 Likes

I’m voting Chromaspinos, don’t have that unlocked.

5 Likes

But which is more useful long run though

dilophoboa - metriaphodon unlocked and also I have avaiable spino g2 and para g2

Being already in the range of Indoraptor lvl 20 and my “playing style” I find more interest in a “Glass Cannon” like Metriaphodon to defend myself against amphibians than any other carnivore.

So I would opt for this one, Dilophoboa must be one of the designs that I like the most, however if I use it in the game it is almost null and having 1 at lvl 10 is enough for me, maybe if the Cenozoics had more prominence it would be a difficult vote (for me)

Interesting options in general in this vote.

7 Likes

Is it unlock or one creature? Personally I think I prefer dilophoboa, bacause that’s the one that it feels most distant future to unlock for me since I don’t have titanoboa or dilophosaurus gen 2.

The creature will Unlock

4 Likes

I will vote for Dilophoboa. I have several copies of the Metriaphodon so I don’t need it and the Chromaspinus… It’s just one more carnivore of the many that there are and it’s easily replaceable

3 Likes

Then definitively dilophoboa. Metriaphodon is not that difficult to unlock (consisting of one tournament creature and a legendary), so I hope it’s not going to be that one, that would be a waste of a tournament…

4 Likes

Metriaph please… Metricantho hasn’t had an unlock in so long… PWEASEEEE :sob:

1 Like

I was torn between getting another metria or unlocking chroma. I’m going chroma.

2 Likes

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we have enough carnivores though… why need chroma? Ludia also messed up the design so it doesn’t look as good

1 Like

Sorry but i already have the metriaphodon.I will vote Chromaspinus

3 Likes