Marco/Hugo are back! Spoilers

/!\ SPOILERS

So Marco/Hugo are back, and we can address the budding feelings for Taylor. Yes!:heart_eyes: To be fair, I kind of have more interest for Taylor than Marco/Hugo since the paintball date.

I really want that to be more than a obstacle between Marco and MC, but we’ll see. I’m kind of intrigued to see where the story will go after the failed wedding day and even with a thousand dates, I don’t like the idea to be with Marco/Hugo at the end :grimacing: . I don’t know how they’re going to redeem Marco/Hugo, but I’m curious to see them try. But at the end of the day, I really want some dates with Taylor, and improve his relationship with MC. Am I the only one who fell for this side character? :thinking::sweat_smile:

Is Lovelink playing with my heart? Please, pretty please, devs, give us the chance to choose Taylor at the end :pray:t5:.

I want Taylor so bad. I already liked his sprite better. Marco and everyone was talking about how I loved Marco, and I’m like, “Nah. Give me Taylor” lol. I was happy that I got to say that I was into Taylor and not him (essentially)

1 Like

I got to the point before resetting my progress where the wedding is called off. If Sally isnt a choice then im not torturing myself through this train wreck again

1 Like

Based on the direction this new part of convo seems to be taking, it seems unlikely that that’ll be an option

1 Like

Then I’ll just stick with the ladies and Wyatt, Tiros, Gabe, Cianan, William, Skylar, Daniel, Dr Vile, Capt Muffin, Damien, Salvatore and Ingrid

1 Like

Me too, I just hope that he’s a real choice at the end. With Marco’s history, any “romantic” stuffs with him are so cringe. I’m like :grimacing:.

Yeah, I understand it’s a real train wreck :joy:. If it wasn’t for Taylor I would have ditch this long time ago. Marco/Hugo is just too despicable for my taste. And Sally deserves better :hugs:

Yeah, that date was uncomfortable. Then again, I was being negative bc I didn’t wanna be there lol

1 Like

Same. Hope for getting with Taylor has pushed me through this story

1 Like

:joy: Me too… I was like “no, no, I don’t want to be here, no. Please Taylor, appear now, please”.

I thought that the insistence that there would be no weirdness basically guaranteed he’d appear lol

1 Like

I also went on the date in a tank and the underwear shorts even though I own premium stuff. I thought my casualness at that fancy restaurant perfectly summed up my feelings for Marco.

1 Like

:joy: I’m sure the situation was hilarious (and cringe).