Ludia Forums

Mastodon Tournament - 12/20 - 23

Mastodon tournament this weekend. The graphic on Facebook suggests Mods, but the ingame graphic doesn’t show anything.

3 Likes

Quite a back and forth discussion on Facebook on whether this will be modded or not. Truly hoping that it isn’t, would be especially harsh given we just had one. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Ludia are feeling quite "Mastodon"y this Christmas, aren’t they?

4 Likes

Ten fights so far and my best win is 100 DNA. :tired_face::triumph:

Early low end dominator.

I’ve picked up maybe 120 dino bucks, lots of DNA and a rare rogues pack.

2 Likes

Relief that it is not a mod tournament, has been going very smoothly.

Experienced my first disconnection, but thankfully can be blamed on a brief lapse of internet and not the game…had that match in the bag tho… :expressionless:

@Tommi I feel your pain. :unamused:

4 Likes

Here is my first session.

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s going to be so wonderful looking back and having your logs of the past tournaments. It’s also very appreciated that you take the time for these lengthy videos which I’m sure are a big help to plenty of folk (myself included), especially those coming up in the game.

On the other end your battling makes me feel like a brutish oaf, and I just started the video.

@Sionsith I have carefully calculated and prepared my team for the best possible outcome. :telescope:

@G-ReptilianFoot I wish the enemy destroyed brutally and without mercy. :hammer:

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Some statistics. Nice without mods, now I could reach first place again.

3 Likes

4 Likes

It’s looking good so far for my Mastodon under the Christmas tree.

1 Like

I was at number one last night when I hit the sack and had only dropped to 14 by the morning. Tournament is going excellent.

Here is my position as of Sunday morning I’m probably done fighting in the tournament so I can let my dinosaurs recover and get ready for the new week so good luck to everyone

1 Like

How much space do you have under that tree? Will a Mastodon fit?

2 Likes

What do you think?

5 Likes

This is the fourth tournament where I tracked my results. So far I’ve won 312 fights and one thing I can say for sure now. The probability of winning the main price is lower than 1 percent. I’m afraid that I can conclude in some weeks that it is lower than 0.1 percent.

1 Like

312? Wow!! So you are over 7,500 trophies? That is astounding.

I definitely agree it took me over six months to land on the top prize on the spin wheel of coins and food

I hope you did not misunderstand, it is 312 wins in 4 tournaments.