Ludia Forums

Mastodon tournament 7/16/2021 to 7/18/2021

Could maybe be woolly mammoth but it has a more recent tournament so it’s mastodon unless the banner is wrong.

11 Likes

Let me revive the Gorgosaurus Phenomenon :eyes:

6 Likes

I am well aware of the gorgosaurus phenomenon

3 Likes

If you look at the bends on the tusks, it is mastodon. Mastodon has a sharp first bent and a second bend in a different direction so it could have a turned head to bend down.

Woolly has a more circle like bend which isn’t present here and can’t really have a turned head to get the bend down look in the picture.

5 Likes

I’m impressed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From previous tournaments
Mastodon
FB_IMG_1626193991136

Woolly Mammoth
FB_IMG_1626193866854

14 Likes

You are misunderstood this is rajastgas tournament, dont you see the oily shape right here :wink: :wink:

6 Likes

I was hoping it would be smilodon. I guess mastodon would work too.

4 Likes

This. Is. Cool.

1 Like

Why did you have to remember it?! It’s going to haunt me for a month again :eye:

3 Likes

Hype, love this guys stats, much better than the other snows imo.

3 Likes

So true! Just the right kind of balance. And finally something I haven’t unlocked yet.

8 Likes

Let’s go!

1 Like

And I thought of a new Cenozoic creature…

1 Like

Good luck to everyone who will participate in the tourney :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Need this, gonna be away without internet almost all weekend. Might have to pull a Sunday night binge run

5 Likes

I had to run up the Albertosaurus in the first 2.5 days and just hope. Good luck.

3 Likes

The good news is that as a rerelease, the trophy requirement will likely be less.

This will be our third Mastodon tournament. The first one was the week of 7/1/19, lasted for 4 days and 5 hours and required 1109 trophies. It was also a MODs tournament.

The next opportunity was the week of 12/16/19. It lasted 3 days, 5 hours and required 1261 trophies.

9 Likes

Very solid point, here is hoping for a low count.

5 Likes

Wait, how do you know the amount of trophies required for a tournament creature? There is no information about that :hushed:

1 Like