Ludia Forums

Mastodon tournament

I literally got 0 vip points for coming in predator league. How is that possible?

Hey Tuckerw8, if you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look. Thanks!

I sent you guys an email and never heard back?? I’m missing a ton of vip points. 2400 I believe? Now I don’t know about you but as someone who has been paying 10$ a month for the past 2 years to a game that treats me like this, I simply fail to see how me paying to play benefits me.

Sad fact is you can count on about a 5 business day wait from when you submit your issue until it gets resolved

It could take some time for our support team to get back to you, but please rest assured that once our team gets a chance to see your message, they’ll try and get back to you ASAP.

Got in touch with support, they ended up giving me 50 dino bucks and 300 DNA to make up for it. Which I’m alright with.
Besides, it’s not like we spent $200 for a canvas bag, only to get a naylon bag instead, and then told nothing was going to be done about it. (Bethesda, I’m looking at you!)

1 Like

They gave me my 2600 loyalty points today. Thank you ludia.

1 Like

Yup, everyone check your in-game mail, nice 2600 points given. I wonder if they just gave it to everyone?