Match time has run out

Hi there Ludia

I am so pissed off with more match engine. It has told me a match has timed out as soon as I enter a match 6 times in 4 days now. When I’ve logged back in I’m in a terminal losing position or have lost a match. What are you going to do about it?! Nothing I know because then my account becomes a easy win for someone else! What will you give me to help out because this glitch is not fair! Also where is the rest of the worlds free big incubator! I’m beginning to think you don’t care about your customers. Your incubators have gone up in price too surprise surprise. Do something about the battle ground glitches! Incubators for the rest of the world! I doubt you will as you don’t care about your customers only money. If that glitches happens to me one more time then I’m leaving the game! You and this game suck badly! It’s a shame because I love dinosaurs but not you or the game in this current state!

Very pissed about it as well.
Loosing while I never entered the Arena due the glitch happened way too often today.
I just closed the game and tried a couple of hours later. Now I think twice before go battling…

Hey Silk24, I’m sorry to hear about this, and I understand it’s frustrating to have this happen, especially when you’re in battle. It sounds like this could be caused by a connection error, so let me see if I could help you with this. Could you please make sure that you’re playing the game on a stable internet connection? Turning your data off and on again could help. If you’re connected to your WiFi, try forgetting the network and reconnecting back to it.

I would also recommend sticking to one connection while playing because jumping between WiFi and data could cause a problem when playing.

If you are still having an issue, our support team would be more than happy to assist you. You can contact our staff here at support+forums@ludia.com, and including your support key in the email will also allow our team to find you faster.