Ludia Forums

Match times out 100% of the time

Hello, been playing jwa for a while but quit for a year and just rejoined a week ago. Lost enough battles to get demoted to a lower arena and now 100% of my battles time out. What do I do?

Hey Dance67, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with finding a match. If you’re connected to a WiFi connection, try forgetting the network and then re-adding it on your device and see if that helps.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug description:
Since I got demoted, every battle times out.

Area is was found in:
Pvp battles

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- go to player v player
Step 2 - tap battle button, game loads for 50 seconds then takes me back to pvp screen and gives the battle timed out message.

How often does it happen:
100% since I got demoted to arena 4

What type of device are you using:
Samsung galaxy j3

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Thank you Ned for responding. I have tried battle on three different wifi networks and have the same problem on each. I can access ALL other parts of the app without any problems including tournaments. I tried what you suggested and the problem continues. It started as soon as I got demoted. I had one match out of every three or four time out before the demotion but after the demotion, all 30 + battles I have tried to start end almost immediately with the match timed out screen. Thank you

I’m sorry that didn’t help. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a closer look at this?

Thanks!

I did last night, I am still waiting for a response. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

support+forums@ludia.com Thank you Ned.

Ned, how can i reply by via email?

Thank you Ned for responding. Ned