Ludia Forums

Matching algorithm/mechanics?

Has anyone figured out what exactly determines who you match with yet?
And does changing your zodiac affect current matches (ie will they unmatch you?)

I reeeeaaaally want to match with Cpt. Muffin and i’ve liked the profile several times now but no luck :pensive:
I’m also really interested in the elderly man who’s profile says something like “heart me and i’ll heart you too” but again i’ve liked the profile every time it comes up but we never match sadly…

Anyway let me know if you guys know anything !

1 Like

I attempted changing my zodiac, my name (and therefore, I supposed, my gender), and my profile ‘picture’, but none of it made any difference to who I matched with. I think that everyone is supposed to technically be bisexual, so you can match with anyone. As for matching with Cpt. Muffin and the old guy, I think they just haven’t written enough of a story for them yet. I’m sure that they have things planned for everyone you can match with, but of course we haven’t seen anything new in a while, which does make me worried that they’re not going to follow through on the project. I hope they release some information about their plans sometimes soon, especially since I’ve put quite a bit of money behind them by purchasing the gems.

1 Like