Ludia Forums

Matching with characters

Can you match with a characters duplicate if you unmatch one of them? I have matched with a few only to realise their double is really cute :heart_eyes: but I can’t figure out whether you can do it or not!:sleepy:

I really wish Lovelink would show you who’s double is who at the start so you can pick between them :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

For whatever reason, the url to the Lovelink FAQ isn’t working, but you can Google it to get to the page :blush: I tried to have it in here, but its not cooperating – sorry!

It’s more in-depth, but basically if you haven’t started talking with the match, you can unmatch and match with the counterpart. I wish I knew this sooner for some, tbh :sweat_smile:

Here’s the link to the matches and their counterparts as well :blush: Hope this helps!

1 Like

Aww damn I wish I knew sooner :sob::sob::sob: I hope they can make it more obvious who’s counterpart it who, like maybe when you swipe right they could show a pop up stating they have a counterpart who’s name is… are you sure you want to continue that would save a whole lot of trouble :sleepy: but thank you for the link! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: