Ludia Forums

Matchmaker falls asleep

It keeps timing out. A few allies are getting time outs too.

Hey Detonatress, could you try toggling your internet connection off and on and then restart your game and see if you’re still having the same issue?

Hi, Ned. I tried that, but I only got 1 match, then again it gave me the time out. I guess either there aren’t many players in the arena, or matchmaker’s not finding them.
Edit: 3 retries now, still time out.

Could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at your account to see what the issue might be.

I’ve sent them a report about it. Hoping they’ll figure it out, because our alliance needs battles.
EDIT: and even when I get the battle AI button, the AI is not responding and eventually times out.

I’m having the same issue. The timer keeps resetting then says match timed out. I’ve tried so many times to battle now and nothing. Losing trophies though, so that’s helpful

O.o It subtracts trophies too?

Pretty sure I was down some after restarting for the 100th time. Do they not stress test these updates before they’re rolled out. Every one of them has come with issues

So far i don’t seem to be losing trophies, but I cannot get a real person to fight at all, and the AI may or may not be up for a fight.