Math is so very wrong on Indominus

So it’s been 2 weeks since I unlocked the Indominus Rex. I was so hyped to use him since he is a pretty awesome dino.

Since getting him my Indominus has dodged twice, that’s 2 times, out of the hundreds of times I keep using him thinking maybe this will be the time he will actually dodge, but no, he never does. So maybe change his stats to say 1% chance to dodge? Because it sure isn’t 50%

If you flip a coin a few hundred times and it keeps coming up heads you have to wonder if its maybe a double sided coin you’re using

Opponent’s Indominus dodges quite frequently, maybe that’s the other side of the coin? I just think you should change his stats because the 50% chance to dodge is a joke, and a bad one at that

I think your just having a streak of bad luck. I’ve been using him for several weeks and 50:50 seems about right.

Just tallied my Indo-Rex dodges for the past week. 7 dodges out of 128 potential dodges… that’s totally 50% :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

It’s a 50% probability at every hit, not global :man_shrugging:t4:

Maybe so, but that’s a pretty huge margin regardless. They should just change it to say chance to dodge, the 50% is misleading if 95% of the time the coin flips heads instead of tails

I’m probably gonna jinx it now :confounded::joy: but mine dodges more often than not. I’m afraid you’ve just had bad luck so far :confused: