Ludia Forums

Matriaphodon Tournament

Hi, Ludia can you give us tournament for Metriaphodon? I would be really happy to finaly get this one. Or least metriacanthosaurus tournament, but Tournament dirrectly for metriaphodon would be better

4 Likes

I thought this was a legit announcement lol.

4 Likes

i wish it was :smiley:

3 Likes

Let’s not have too high hopes for a Metriacanthosaurus tournament itself anytime soon. Metriaphodon Tournament will probably be a thing sometime in March or April, there were hybrid tournaments at this time of the year in the past so hopefully we can secure him from there. And even if it is a possibility, it’ll be a poll between it (if offered) and two other hybrids so yeah…

2 Likes

I bet I can get a good tourney lineup by that time. Hopefully it’s metraphidon

2 Likes

Wait… what?

:heart_eyes:

I bet the trophy count is like 3000 or something though

3 Likes

I remember the titanoboa tourney. It had a cutoff of like 5k or something

Then there is the of tournament. Didn’t the most tournament have a 10k cutoff or something?

Huh titanoboa was standard? Even I unlocked that one, or are you thinking of a different creature ?

The 10k one might have been that week long first tournament for the mosasaur

So @Jurassic_Fury with the hybrid tournament was it an unlock? Or just 1 copy

2 Likes

Definitely thinking of mosa tournament then. The gaming beavers mosa cutoff was at 10k because of how many trophies he had lol

2 Likes

I am very sure it was unlock…

2 Likes

Nope, I think the trophy count is decent depending on the duration of the tournament.

2 Likes

There has not been a tournament that required over 1800 trophies in at least the last 2 years, 2 months.

During that same time we’ve had several hybrid tournaments, and they do grant an unlock. March Matches brings us a hybrid tournament each March. In the past we’ve had Gorgosuchus and Megarchelon. Last August, we had Metriaphodon. Each June, we have an Indominus rex tournament; this past one was for the Gen 2 model. The trophy counts are higher than normal, but not horribly so; very similar to the requirements in the recent first run tournaments

5 Likes

so then made metriacanthosaurus tournament please