Ludia Forums

Max DNA per encounter?

I haven’t been able to find the answer to this anywhere, is there a cap on DNA per encounter? Twice this morning I’ve managed to drop a 16th dart on a common (VIP, close encounter) and get over 450 DNA, but it still shows 450 at the end of the run. Dart 16 shows DNA collected (no deflection) but doesn’t count towards the run total.

Am I going crazy here or did Ludia institute a cap to prevent some sort of abuse?

2 Likes

15 is the max number of darts you can shoot. Or, it’s supposed to be. I thought there was a thing in the game where it either ended after 15 or said you couldn’t shoot anymore darts. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Would you be willing to click on a close dino and just try to drop darts as fast as you can? They don’t even need to be on the dino, just release when the target circles closes. I’d expect you can get 16 darts out that way.

Unfortunately, I don’t have VIP. So I don’t think that would work on my end. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It would be awesome if it did! VIP is stupidly overpriced for what you get.

I tried this aswell.
If you dart 15x perfect the timer stops with 450 dna, BUT if you hit 14x perfect and 1x random number then you can dart a 16th time.

In my case i darted anky g2.
14x30 420
1x 15 435
And the last one was a perfect aswell.
1x30 465!!!

But it shows only 450DNA. Idk if i got 465 or 450 because my anky is at 250k.

1 Like

You can shoot 16, but the max dna is 15x(dna per shot). So the max for commons is 450, rares is 390, and epics is 375.

If you go over, you still only get that max amount

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation! I had (what I thought) was a 461 and 462 on Inostrancevia, but it showed 450 both times.

1 Like