Maxima, Maxima, Maxima... Maxima everywhere

Chompers and Speedsters(especially Immunes) have dictated Arena long enough. Now there’s a change, Sauropods. That’s good.

Bring it’s HP to the level of Brachi and reduce some damage, 1100.

5 Likes

And make it slower then107 that way stuff like indom tryko and Thor can have chances to weaken them

2 Likes

Just fought this one … Really hard to beat because it not only has immunity, attack and health, but speed that beats most chompers … In the gyrosphere, Maximas like this are a true nuisance …

2 Likes

Yikes mate now that monster right there

Well, i use it cause i loved it since release, and was overjoyed when It finally got the buff it deserved in 1.9 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What a waste of speed boosts :laughing:

3 Likes

i hate getting to the point where i have to decide whether to use the shield against thor or def rampage because thor has ic ready.

3 Likes

Nooo! I want to keep her just as she is! I benched Thor because The Dentist and Indoraptor are doing better. I’m not decimating all my opponents all the time. I’m in mid-Library and only reached Gyrosphere once before the new season’s trophy reset. My battles are still pretty balanced so I don’t think she needs to be tinkered with.

4 Likes

The last HP buff was totally unnecessary

3 Likes

You and me both @Hersh - have not even been able to create it my fuses are so bad.

1 Like

you shouldve got it when it first came out… it only took 150 dna to create :joy:

4 Likes

Of course it didn’t need a HP buff.

Yeah that’s true. Though If i had to choose, I’d rather have maxima with 5700 hp and 1100 damage than 5400 hp and 1300 damage.

2 Likes

Buff Maxima or

capybara-eating

10 Likes

Maxima is an OP 1v1 dino, but it can rarely sweep a whole team. Not much rng required other than crits, so you don’t have to worry about dodging. Indoraptor G2 and Procerathomimus on the other hand, can sweep entire teams. Plus maxima is relatively hard to level, so all your overboosted overleveled thors can take it out. And no I’m not defending Maxima, I’m just saying that there are worse, that deserve more nerfs (especially since indor g2 is legendary, and procerat is epic, whereas maxima is unique so it can be OP.)

1 Like

That’s true honestly it just needs some small fixes here and there and it’s good like say 105 speed and make definite rampage To defense shattering rampage and it’s good it alows chompers to hit it but not speedsters or tanks

1 Like

I agree, but I think it should keep the definite, it allows it to stand out and also kill both gens of indoraptors, a damage nerf would not be uncalled for though, 1300 with 30% crit is pretty high for a tank. It should be slower tho, it doesnt need the speed anyhow and it would allow tryko to kill it easier

1 Like

Plus it will still have the one thing that puts it above other Surapods immune to bleed

Gemini is full immune now too lol, immune health tanks are pretty annoying tho

Ya although the definitive seems a bit much even if it helps it just destroy speedsters they also need even a small one to survive