Maximizing coin production

Hey how’s everyone doin’. So as you must have read the title i wanted to max my coins by increasing my coin production. The most common strat i came by far is the maxing common hybrids paddock and giving them high % boosts. I have enough dna to go for it but the problem is they produce coins every 30 minutes. And i am afraid that i may not be able to login Every 30 minutes to collect coins. So has anyone got any other way to maximize coin production? Help will be appreciated. Thanks :))

5 Likes

If you’re not going for coin traps and one or two high producing coin dinos, then just make your rows of dinos. One row of 4x4 paddocks (amphibian/Carnivore) and one row of 5x5 paddocks (herbivore/Pterosaur). Between them, put three rows of JH statues. Align the JH statues in the middle of the 4x4 paddocks (right where they meet, not aligned with the edge of them). I believe that will get mid 300% up to mid 400% boost (i can’t be for sure because I have clocktowers in the mix now so I’m in the mid to high 400% range now. Then you just have to make sure you hatch a lot of high earning dinos.

Spinoraptor is a great 3 hour earner for me.
TRex is a good 8 hour earner (two level 40s get me nearly 1 million)
Diplotator gets me over 2 million in 6 hours (two level 40s, four level 30s at 510%.)

I took advantage of a lot of coin to jurassic trades when it was a guaranteed rare hybrid so I have a lot of carnoraptors and pachyceratops that get me a lot of coins. Even regular rare dinos can get you a lot of coins if you evolve them. My Tapejara gets me 900K even 3 hours, but I have five level 40s, one level 20, and two level 1s with a 484% boost. The higher rarity the dino usually the better earning, but usually at a higher level.

4 Likes

I maxed spinoraptor a couple of days ago and he makes 717k coins in just 2hrs but I have a coin farm and I put him in the best spot to have the highest bonus so that why he produces so much coin in the first place but ya If you want more coins max spinoraptor maybe do it twice and have two in the paddock at once then you’d produce 1Million coins in 2hrs which in my opinion is quite good

1 Like

I’d definitely go with what @Bandeezee has suggested but consider creating a coin trap anyway but put in a dinosaur with whatever time they have to max out coin that suits your lifestyle.

For example, if you’re working throughout the day and can’t get on the game, put an 8 hour Dino that produces the most coin then if you have time on the weekend or your evenings when you can play more regularly, put a different one in the trap like a common hybrid. Then you can throw the 8 hour Dino back in for when you sleep. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you have the time, you can always make a 4x4 coin trap and a 5x5 coin trap, then cycle dinos through each one. I’m just too lazy to do that and my other dinos makes enough coins with three JH rows, so I don’t need to do that.

1 Like

Just an FYI @Wilson you don’t have to put a dino in before you sleep. Just long touch your coin trap dino and move him out and the other dino in. Long touching to move the dino doesn’t collect coins from him.

1 Like

Good point, I did know that but didn’t think of doing it that way. I have my common hybrids in there at all times anyway then rows like you described so never had to myself

@The_Phoenix

Although a long method, coin traps work really well when cycling all your creatures through it.

You dont have to spend lots of coin building your whole park to give out major boosts this way.

I personally would never max out a creature that is not going to be useful at all (common hybrids).

1 Like

It depends what you call useful. Will my common hybrids help me in tournaments? Only in the lower levels. I use my Alangasaurus’ and labyrinthosaurus’ all the time for PVEs. I like not having to use any better dinos to do those and my lower level tournament matches.

2 Likes

Yeah for common rumbles I have plenty of max level commons and for other events my lineup is so deep that making more common hybrids seems like a waste of time.

Although my coin production could be better it will get there in time, I’ve already increased my coin production by 10 million per day just on changing the layout of my park.

I can see the appeal of it for others but for me personally it’s a no.

4 Likes

I have some aesthetical concerns about doing that so I wanted a park looks like a real one with beautiful content and landscaping. However well amount of coin production is a must which I am aware of so I decided to change my Isla Sorna with some coin trap formation including my best earning dinos. So maybe you can do that way if you feel the same @The_Phoenix. But what is the long touch anyway? @Bandeezee

1 Like

I am in favor of Isla Sorna coin trap. If you want a beautiful park, don’t let the coins hold you back :smiley:

3 Likes

I think long touch is basically instead of tapping on the paddock like when you do to collect coins, you instead hold it as if you were trying to move it.

1 Like

Okay guys thnx everyone for suggestions! I am gonna go with what @Bandeezee said because i am too lazy to cycle through coin traps😅. And my highest earning dinos are 3 level 40 diplotators, 4 level 11+ rajastegas (one more coming soon), 4 level 21+ spinoraptors, ophiacodon, nundasuchus and kapro give tons of coins but they take 11+ hours for it.

2 Likes

It’s what @Bathory said. Long touch, long press, I wasn’t sure what to call it. When you hold your finger on the item until it becomes movable.

1 Like