Me banearon por estar de viaje/I was banned for being on a trip

El día miércoles, me encontraba de viaje, estaba rondando por otra ciudad diferente a la mía. Tengo varios dispositivos en casa y mi chica entró a jugar en mi cuenta desde uno de ellos. Ayer, recibo un baneo por “tramposo”, mandé un correo al soporte para solucionar el problema y no me respondieron, solicito se solucione pronto este problema, pues ahora mi cuenta está en la categoría de tramposo y eso tiene demasiados problemas.

Mod Edit

"Translated From Spanish

On Wednesday, I was traveling, I was hanging around another city different from mine. I have several devices at home and my girl started playing on my account from one of them. Yesterday, I received a ban for “cheater”, I sent an email to support to solve the problem and they did not respond, I request that this problem be solved soon, because now my account is in the category of cheater and that has too many problems.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation."

Ok, Idk this to be fact, but I know some who have 1 or more JWA accounts however you have to make sure they aren’t logged into the same one at the same time. Idk if it’s true but I think it is. (Don’t quote me on that)

Necropost