Ludia Forums

Medals glitch for tournament

My score is still registering as 0 medals despite me having some. I normally set out to recoup my investment and then some but this whole tournament I have no idea what my actual placing is because of this. Am I the only one with this problem? @Ned is this issue being looked at? I don’t want to lose 40 hc because I am being marked as a 0 vs something else

At the start of it, you lost no trophies for losing. Only a positive change for winning. After the first win it went ± for a win or loss. Very wonky trophy count.

So you’re saying I went negative and am still negative? It’s never been where you can go below 0. Or is that the glitch itself is keeping track? Even then I haven’t lost that many so I would think I would be negative

I know I’ve gone negative in past tournaments.

Not saying you went negative, just saying that it was different than what I’ve experienced in the past.

Tournament was glitchy.

Admittedly, I’ve only been in about 4 tournaments… so not much experience there.

1 Like

Did you lost few battles at start? Try to fight and win once or twice. If this is visual glitch cause of few loses at start it should be fixed with one or two more wins. If its real bug, then they will need to make some changes in standings and final results. There are more bugs reported in current tournament.

1 Like

I think I lost the first one but don’t quite remember. Unfortunately I don’t have time before event is over to try :frowning: i know one person I spoke with had 200 medals but still registered as a 0.

Well i finished with a score of 0. Lost 40 hc. Quite disappointed and will not be participating in tourneys soon if this is the case.

Same problem. 120 trophies, 0 in the leaderboard for the whole week. No more tournaments for me.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m sorry that happened with the leaderboard! Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, so our team can take a look at your account? Thanks!

1 Like

Same thing happened to me.

1 Like

Will do! Thanks for the reply

I contacted support. Never heard anything.

Hey Chili_Billi, I’m sorry that you have not heard back from our team yet. However, it could take a bit of time as messages are responded to in the order they came in. Once our team gets a chance to see your email, they’ll try and get back to you ASAP.