Ludia Forums

Mega hybrids!

I think there should be mega hybrids wich are super hybrids mixed with natural dinosaurs.
I am hoping for diplonotosuchus…diplosuchus+giganotosaurus.

3 Likes

The idea is really good. However as of now that would unbalance the game unless a lot of the Mega-Hybrids are added when they are introduced, so you could make more suggestions and help them :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for the idea😁

2 Likes

I don’t agree. Mega hybrids seem excessive, if we have mega hybrids, why not Mega hybrids + another dinosaur? I believe we hit a perfect note with super hybrids, we don’t need another hybrid system.

3 Likes

There’s also the problem that the Superhybrids in the game right now are not necessarily the strongest creatures in the game. You can look at dinos like Yudon, Pachygalosaurus, Metriaphodon, Segnosuchus, etc. Indoraptor is only slightly stronger than these tourney hybrids, if at all, and the rest of the superhybrids are weaker. If you add mega hybrids into the game, you now significantly limit the variety at the highest level. Every extreme lategame player is now forced to only use mega hybrids.

4 Likes

Ohhhhh I see now, but mabey in the future.:grin:

2 Likes

Now that’s the optimism! :+1:t4:

1 Like

I hate to be the pessimist here, but I doubt they’ll ever make mega hybrids. At least, not in this current game state. If they do, they’ll likely have to start adding VIP hybrids to balance out the variety of the top dinos. And VIP hybrids basically mean spend money on being VIP or spend years trying to get 8 copies of a single VIP.

3 Likes

The problem for most players now is how not to unbalance your lineup especially in the late game. It is very easy to fuse all your top level dinosaurs, but then the PvE becomes literally unplayable. Imagine creating a Megahybrid stronger than the Indoraptors, how few people have lineups capable of supporting ferocities at such high magnitudes??