Ludia Forums

Megalogaia

I really like this… may actually try it

6 Likes

It seems pretty solid

1 Like

I’m already hoping that I don’t meet an ultra boosted one in the arena…

1 Like

This things gonna end up on my hate list one day. Like dsungaia. Miragaia has been annoying for ages, then dsungaia, now this deer…

THORADOLOSAUR! CONSUME THE BOOSTS!

2 Likes

Instead of weird bright colors, they put a combination of brown and purple. I love the design of this hybrid

2 Likes

Leveled mine to 14. I was going for 15 to have it on my team but 14 is good enough for now.

Unfortunately my team average it 28.5 so getting up to level will be rough but I may field a lesser team for a while

1 Like

Another dissapointing hybrid, boring as hell, another hybrid in list without superhybrid that will wait 2 yeas to get one. It should have been a dsungaia unique hybrid:/

2 Likes

Seems they darkened it a bit.

HEY… you save that negativity stuff for tomorrow when reality sets back in… today is update day which means false hope. I actually think the counter attack and immunity to decel make this 1 a serious threat but we will see, mine is up to lvl 16 so it’s got a ways to go

3 Likes

Got it too, such a majestic chunky beast!

1 Like

I completely dont care about usefulness of this, jsut dissapointed couse of the boring hybrid and not unique that dsungaia and megalo deserved

Well aren’t you just a ball of sunshine

2 Likes

Decided to try fusing. Got 10, 20, 10, 10, 10. Guess this one will take a little longer than usual.

Yeah, I’ll be FIPing this 1 for a while but that gives me time to store boosts I guess

1 Like

That hunter who killed Bambi’s mom is done for.

5 Likes

What bugs me is that the deer has armor, its hybrid that has SPIKES, does not.

Lol, wut!?

2 Likes

Can you even put this in the sanctuary?

It’s beautiful. Love it. Was hoping for a Dsunga unique but I am fine with this. Now we just need a rare tournament where I can test this beast…

An epic tournament.

1 Like