Ludia Forums

Megalosuchus Good?

I mean should i go for it?

If you want counter attack crocodile

I mean yess…but actually…not really; especially in this meta it’s; what I’m saying it’s never been good in any meta.

1 Like

Mine does just fine for herself, and has since July 2018.
She’s not great by any stretch of the imagination… but to say that she isn’t good is just hurtful :cry:

7 Likes

You and your 7000 health Megal, get out of here PTW player!

Mine is on a verge to become Level 29. I love the design, so I kept her on my team since her inception. I seriously wish she gets some sort of buff in the next patch, especially some kind of immunity or crit % or speed or cleanse move or slowing+armor piercing move or whatsoever. When some random legendary (even epic) gets random immunity, Megalo deserves too. Ludia, fix it!

1 Like

thanks for suggestions but will she serve me well in 3000-4500 trophy range?

its not permanent ill replace her with dioraja when i get it

i wanted a counter attack guy in my team

If you can I’d suggest going for Carnotarkus instead, though I’m not sure how it’ll be changed next update. Dsungaia is a good option as well.

2 Likes

3 Likes

If you don’t plan to invest a lot of boosts into it and level it up a lot, it probably won’t. In my opinion it isn’t as good when underleveled. BTW I don’t think dioraja is too great now.

Um, I’m a Fiddle, Stop assuming my gender!

If only it could get buff the design is really cool

Yes, megalosuchus does need a buff its pretty meh right now.

That’s a wide range lol.
Meg is good but there are much better counter dinos like Dio, Grypol, Tarkus or even epic Megalogaia

I identify myself as a male trex

No, megalosuchus bad.

I used it in the tourney and had to swap it out for draco . . . Draco! It was good in some situations but distraction can overwhelm you. It either does 3,000 or like 1,000. Many indoms didn’t expect it to have definite strike tho.

I think I’m an erlidominus