Megarchelon Hybrid Tournament - 3/27/2020 - 3/30/2020

A quick run…

8 Likes

I was expecting some rules, but it seems that it is a regular tournament. Good luck everyone. It’s gonna be a fun fishing weekend…

5 Likes

A fishing weekend, I’m sure that @Potato is very happy.

5 Likes

Good run for me this morning. 14 straight wins while utilizing all my useful dino’s put me in 1st with 462. It’s amazing what adding a few decent dino’s to your line up can do.

With any luck i can secure a decent spot early and just coast

3 Likes

Oh yes!

I have yet to make this hybrid so looking forward to reeling it in. From Jaws (movie) “I’m going to need a bigger boat!”

My biggest catch shark wise has been a 5ft (1.5m)nurse shark that ate the fish I was trying to catch.

In dominator with 500points so far.

9 Likes

Same here, @Potato. Never been motivated enough to create this hybrid. Now I’ll finally get one. Should stay at one for quite a while.:grimacing:

4 Likes

Same here @Potato , I haven’t focused on aquatic hybrids except for the lvl 20 and lvl 10 Dunkleosaurus I have.

2 Likes

Well, lucky for me the Predator prize is always the same ^^
This is probably the only tournament which is better for me to stay where I am ahah
Actually almost got a peak at the Dominator (10 trophies to rank 1 Predator) but no more chances for it

2 Likes

611 for today, I’ll revisit in the morning…

6 Likes

Is it necessary for the AI to take 10-15 seconds before performing it’s move practically every time? Probably my biggest annoyance with the battles.

7 Likes

I often think the same thing @Subxero11

4 Likes

This is all part of the illusion that you are fighting real opponents.
If they admit one day that this is not the case, they can also establish to resume a PvP fight after a crash or a connection loss as they do fine for some time now for PvEs.

6 Likes

@Subxero11 i believe it is supposed to act as a thinking player :joy:

Predator league atm

3 Likes

@Bruno_Pereira lol yeah, with it’s very predictable moves, it almost makes us believe that

3 Likes

@Bobby_Farmer :scream::scream: thats supposed to be a secret :shushing_face:
It this was a real player, i wouldnt win this one in a million tries :joy:

3 Likes

I just finished a half run still have close to 2/3 of my dinosaurs left so I can do the events tomorrow before doing another run I have had this one unlocked for a while here are some pictures to show it’s health and dna cost good luck to everyone in this tournament

8 Likes

I have to say that it is really ugly at level 40 . It is like a rock which floats in the water :joy:. I can’t use it even for susi .

3 Likes

Last place dominator :heart_eyes:
Im getting so much better with all your help guys. Im so happy despite knowing I will go down, i can win so many more battles.
THANK YOU ALL

6 Likes

My quick run. I’m still bummed that this shiny hybrid prize is utterly useless for my Indoraptor quest, while any of the other two would have been hugely helpful, but still, Megalodon hybrid, not saying no to that!

3 Likes

@Bruno_Pereira battle on!

1 Like