Ludia Forums

Meisterjaeger recruiting new active players (german)

The German Alliance „Meisterjaeger“ is searching for some new active members.

German speaking only

Benefits

• friendly and helpful Discord community
  • Lvl 20 sanc
  • very active raid Team with different Plans (incl. all APEX, even for low level player)
  • weekly reward 9/10
  • More than 380.000 tournament points

Requirements

• daily active
  • 10 takedowns in tournaments
  • Discord

If you’re german speaking and interested to join our alliance, please join our Discord Server —> Jy4KXbqSth

We are looking forward for your request.

Only German seriously

Hört sich nice an :). Würde gerne joinen. Reicht es, wenn man bei Discord aktiv ist ohne Mikrofon, also ‘‘ohne zu reden’’ :smiley: oder ist das auch eine Anforderung, um beizutreten? Ansonsten erfülle ich die restlichen Anforderungen :slight_smile:

English: Sounds nice :). I would like to be a part of it. Is it enough to be active on Discord with no mic, i.e. ‘‘without talking’’? or is that also a condition to join? Other than that, I meet the rest of the requirements

Edit: I’m still new to Raids and need a helpful hand for it like what moves are necessary at given times.

Translated from German

Sounds nice :). Would like to join. Is it enough to be active on Discord without a microphone, so ‘‘ without talking ’’: smiley: or is that also a requirement to join? Otherwise I meet the remaining requirements: slight_smile:

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Ah okay :slight_smile:. Then let me edit it to a more suited version ;).

Ohne Mikro ist vollkommen in Ordnung, die Voice Funktion haben wir sowieso deaktiviert :slight_smile:

Dann freuen wir uns, wenn Du unserem Channel beitrittst und Dich einmal kurz vorstellst.

Translated From German

*Without a microphone is perfectly fine, we have deactivated the voice function anyway :slight_smile:

Then we look forward to you joining our channel and introducing yourself briefly.*

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.