Ludia Forums

Members with 0 trophies

I am a leader of my alliance and I am trying to make it good but it’s hard. I have read that people gets their trophies back when they log in but a few days ago a high-level member requested some dna but his trophies are still at 0.

I am trying to kick out inactive people and can only use the trophies as a sign of activity but now I am not sure I can do that.

So is this a bug? How can I see if someone is active besides the trophies?

1 Like

Trophy count is reset at the beginning of each monthly season. The count will display a “0” untill the player battles in the current season.

2 Likes

I just removed the last of my 0 trophy counts. I’m the leader of An alliance as well. There were several previously active players that were removed due to having 0 trophies. Daily incubators were one of the struggles we were having with the missions. Not everyone was doing them.

1 Like

Zero trophies is not a gurantee they are inactive. They could have a flagged account. And they simply may not be playing in the arena.

Currently there is alot of people avoiding the arena.

1 Like

Due to the nature of the arena and incompetence of Ludia, a lot of people are avoiding the arena at all costs because of its imbalance. I know this from personal experience because I avoid the arena and just help out with other ways that benefit my alliance.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but 0 trophies = not playing in the arena, = zero battles, = zero daily battle incubators, = BOOTED, good reason? Bring them back in when they are ready

5 Likes

Got to take into account that some people work over 40 hours a week at jobs to provide for families. This game is not a top priority to them. So as always real life supercedes this game. No one can play this game for 24/7/365. If they do that means they have no real life.

3 Likes

Fair enough but then they can’t expect to hold a spot in a top alliance

2 Likes

Effort = Expectation = Reward

4 Likes

I had 3 zeros and tagged them on discord. Only one responded and did one battle. I screen shot his team and trophies. The other two that didn’t respond didn’t request or show up in game so they did get kicked. Members aren’t true members if all they do is sign on long enough to collect on Mondays.

3 Likes

As for finding out if people are contributing and just not battling try communicating with others that you see are on a lot. Have them help you watch and post messages asking so and so to check in.

Some people swear up and down that it’s a bug and that they are battling, not flagged, and it’s just not showing up. Mods and Devs will not confirm or deny.
You can give them the benefit of a doubt, but it certainly does pay to be a skeptic.
There are PLENTY of casual alliances out there that will take them in and not care.
Here’s the way I look at it.
I am not a fan of the current arena, however I know that the alliance CANNOT pick up the slack on DBI’s. I need to do my part. I’m getting cash, coins, and DNA, if I’m not doing my part I’m dead weight.
If DBI’s are holding you back, they need to go. Battles the rest of the alliance that loves it can pick up slack, but DBI’s should be a deal breaker for you if that’s the issue.
And if they have a big fat zero for trophies, no one will think you did anyone wrong at this point.
No one should ride for free.

EDIT: With the current state of the game, it may be a good idea to grandfather current members, but make discord mandatory for all new applicants.

5 Likes

It’s brutal… but there are gentle alliances and there are those that demand the best … each to their own … choose where to nail your flag … I give 100% to where ever I am … and expect that from my team mates

4 Likes

That is exactly how I feel about it also, good job putting it into words. If I am not willing to battle for that daily DBI to pull my share, I do not deserve the reward.

5 Likes

There are not enough people that dart their share. Explaining the math does not seem to help. I make up for several others by darting x times my share. I believe anyone that contributes more than their share in one aspect and falls short on the other is doing more than a fair amount towards contributing in the bigger picture.

1 Like

A rallying cry can get darts … it can’t get DBIs …

3 Likes

Don’t think our gang will be 5/5 although most do all of their share and some do much more. The 0’s had to go though. I reached out first to be fair. 5/4 by lunchtime on Saturdays has me very grateful for the gang I have.

4 Likes

But here is the thing. It is just a game not a job. You do not get paid from playing this game. You do not get health benefits from playing this game. Let’s not treat it like something it is not. Just saying

3 Likes

If their trophy count is zero they haven’t battled since the new tournament season started when it switched from pyroraptor to ankylosaurus. It’s a week tomorrow.

I booted a lot of members who went a few days without their trophies changing that were requesting dna.

It is just a game. What you are doing is sucking the fun out of the game even more than it already has had. That mentality is what deters anyone from even participating in missions. Have faith in them that they will get it done. We are all human and we do not get paid to play

1 Like