Memeomimus

Monomimus keeps getting nerfed for no apparent reason, It’s fine right now as the nerf didn’t take too much away from it, but don’t keep nerfing it. The biggest problem with this nerf is that it lost its ability to counter a certain other legendary, Monolometrodon. Monomimus had just enough attack power in 2.1 to take out Monolometrodon, but now it can’t. Ludia this isn’t funny, you nerf Monomimus so much that it’s a meme, I think that it should go by Memeomimus. Ludia can that name change be its actual name?

14 Likes

They need to bring It back to before this last nerf, and it’ll be fine. I really don’t understand this fixation Ludia has with nerfing things that are barely relevant or even useless. It’s not like nerfing something no one uses will make them any money, so i don’t get It.
If they can’t stop nerfing monomimus i agree with the idea of changing it’s name to memeomimus, there’s no other possible outcome :laughing:

4 Likes

As much as I agree with you I don’t want Ludia to overdue it. (I’m talking about the evil monomimus from ancient times)

If they just revert It to before this last nerf It will be perfectly fine

6 Likes

Even the og “evil monomimus” wouldn’t be that powerful today with the end of full imunity and the gigantic nerf to evasion. At those times only nullifying moves could counter evasion. Today we have nullifying, superiority, precise, definite and of course, resilient…

6 Likes

Monomemeus*

5 Likes

I see your point.

Monomemeosaurus rex @MINMI

2 Likes

Im not gunna lie, I honestly believe the nerfs are a sort of inside joke at Ludia given how we meme Memeomimus so much lol, I think it shows they have a sense of humour, like when they had Draco as the event dinosaur to celebrate “Year of the Rat”. :rofl:

6 Likes

Or like you called it Minimimus

1 Like

A few years from now it’ll have 1000 hp 500 atk and self vulnerability along with strike and delayed evasive stance

2 Likes

They actually adopted the rat nickname lol
I remember in one release note they just straight up call It rat, not dracoceratops :rofl:

4 Likes

Monomimus : Dark Fate
The new Hollywood blockbuster

1 Like

That’s hilarious I think I missed that one :joy:

@IronCaptain And it will have a new swap in move called “Swap-In Swap-Out” where Monomimus swaps in and does nothing and just leaves again.

4 Likes

Luckily Monomimus survived this patch.