Merry Christmas 2021!

It’s close to Christmas. It is the 22nd of December now, and soon it will be the 25th. It has been a rough road this whole year.

Thank you to the JWTG forum community who helped me to progress this year. Your words of encouragement, tips and tricks have helped me to progress a lot in this game. I am grateful to you all. Thanks especially too @Jurassic_Fury , @anon52700103 , @Indominus_Rexy , @Aether_12 , @Bandeezee and Sionsith and Andy Wan Kenobi.

And lets not forget the moderators and support team. @Keith , @Ned and all the others who have helped us when we needed it, updating us on updates and bugs/gltches. Thank you !!

Last of all, thanks to the wonderful community manager @Andy_wan_kenobi and our wonderful advisor @Sionsith

Once again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !! Let us look back on 2021 with happiness and let us do better in 2022 as we continue to move forward ! :partying_face:

30 Likes

Merry christmas! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Holiday

7 Likes

Happy Holidays to everyone

13 Likes

Happy holidays!!

6 Likes

A very happy holiday to you too and to the rest of the community!!
:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone. :partying_face::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Happy Holidays, everyone!! :sauropod: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else as well.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone! :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Happy holidays!:t_rex::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas, Good Yule, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Winter Soltice, Happy Kwanzaa, and anything else you may be celebrating this time of year

7 Likes

Merry Christmas man!! Have a good one! Enjoy

3 Likes

Happy holidays and happy new year and merry Christmas to everyone and happy any holiday rn! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas :santa:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

4 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone!

6 Likes

wishing everyone a Merry Christmas :evergreen_tree: and happy new year 2022

5 Likes

Happy Holidays

6 Likes