Ludia Forums

Merry Christmas Chicken!

Yep, failed the strike. The thing destroyed me and played more strategically than those in the arena. I had nullifiers and definitrs at levels 21-23 and it creamed me. But surely it’s not OP. :stuck_out_tongue: Merry Christmas nonetheless.

8 Likes

The time will come were any strike tower is just a fast grind without any tactic needed.
On the one hand it is always a fast free epic incubator, but on the other hand it is way to easy and boring.

I hope we get a serious late game strike tower soon. Not changing current once. Perhaps a 3th epic tower that is finelly filled with strong endgame dinos that is really hard to beat, even for us in the endgame area.

Still working out a plan for it. DC may be needed for this one.

Edit: was able to beat it.
AI lead with Procerath, i lead with 22 tryko (10-9-1). Ai went null strike then rampage. I went strike then rampage as well killing procerath. Procerato came in next. I messed up my instant trades by goin invincibility first. AI went slowing impact. Instant destract from me and Distracting impact for the AI. Null strike to finish off tryko. Left Prcerato with 2200ish. 19 Allorap (5-8-6) pounce to finish procerato. Rending takedown the oronitho. AI used evasive strike. Definite impact, but AI used instant destract. Next attack finished it off.
Had a 22 procerath and a 22 smilon (boosted to 133 speed) that were not used.
Got these dna rewards:

3 Likes

Got Smilo and Mommth, disappointed xd

1 Like

Got a ton of willy rhino and some mammoth, pretty happy about it

2 Likes

Lvl 22 Maxima with T5 HP, lvl 24 Erlidom with T10 HP T13 A T1 S, and Kaprosuchus lvl 25 T1 A T4 S tore the feathers off them lol.

1 Like

I used the two Indoraptor’s + Prorat + Monostego :smiley:

(I didn’t even use Monostego) :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It looked harder than it was. I used Procerathomimus (L23), Phorusaura(L20), Maxima(L22) and Suchotator (L20). Phorusaura 's instant rampage came in really handy. I got woolly mammoth and rhino dna out of it. Which is nice.

1 Like

I beat it. I was pretty scared going in not gonna lie. After beating the hybrid the others weren’t too bad.

I got some mammoth then lots of rhino. Winning! I can almost get the rhino to 16.

4 Likes

My Thor enjoyed her Christmas chickens. Critted all 3 which resulted in one shots. Nuked the epic strike event. Got quite a bit of Mammoth DNA and Smilo DNA

1 Like

I won first try… almost. At first my plan was working out flawlessly, until the bad rng kicked in and the last enemy creature got through my Erlidom’s cloak. I paid 200 hard cash to try again and won with 3-0 with my Indoraptor Gen 2, because the AI basically let me win by doing stuff like instant distracting my Indo Gen2. I got Woolly Rhino out of it, so it was definitely worth it.

1 Like

Magna alone level 26 took out the entire squad lol

2 Likes

Still no megalo for me and no whooly rhino either. This weeks incubators are disappointing thus far. Why even include smilo in it? We have had her for a month now in the weekly rewards

1 Like

First try :grin:

2 Likes

I beat it 3-0 with nightmare chicken… I even got some unique dna out of it!!!

9 Likes

I managed to beat it on my first try too. Just used my 21 Maxima, 15 Dracorex G2, 20 DC and 19 Phorusaura, all unboosted of course.
The order was weird, with Ornithomimus coming in after Proceratosaurus, but a well-placed Sidestep fixed that issue.

The incubator gave me more than enough Megaloceros to create it, but unfortunately I can’t say the same about the Woolly Rhinoceros. But since the rest of the epic DNA was Mammoth, I’d call that a win😊.

3 Likes

I’m so confused. I had a level 23 Erlidom, a 21 Dioraj, 21 Maxine and 22 Spyx and it destroyed me twice. It kept distracting me whever I did Definite. It’s like the AI knew what move I was about to do an countered it perfectly. I am definitely not happy about it.

1 Like

Was the AI within one-shot range when it used Instant Distraction the first time around? In my case, the Ornithomimus used Instant Distraction on my Phorusaura (it was within one-shot range of an Instant Rampage), but I had Sidestepped since it’s evasion was up, which apparently it hadn’t noticed.

On the second try, I’m pretty sure the AI just spams the instant moves instead of going for the big hit straight away, just to make things easier. Also,

no pun intended?

1 Like

LVL 23 Nightmare chicken took out 2 and 1/2 then LVL 21 Indo gen2 finished the rare off. Ended up with Woolly rhino and some extra kitty so very happy

1 Like

It was easy i only used my lvl23 erlidom and lvl20 procerathomimus.

1 Like