Ludia Forums

Merry Christmas to everyone

Merry Christmas to everyone.
All my friends in this forum, the always very kind and helpful guys from the support team, your relatives and everyone you love and care about.
Have a wonderful and peaceful time.

16 Likes

Merry T.Rexmas to everybody in the forum, even those who visit but don’t post.
And yes, this is how Santa actually travels. The reindeer is a lie

11 Likes

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree::santa:t3: Thanks for making the forum an inviting and friendly place @Tommi and @Kiarash_Bahar

4 Likes

solochristmas

5 Likes

Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas! (My grandson’s early gift.)

6 Likes

Thank you bro, may next year be full of brachiosaurs for all of us! Merry Christmas

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone and may all y’all’s dream come true

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forum and also everyone in Spectator Mode!

We love this game…that’s one thing we all share in common. To everyone that contributes…thank you! This forum is part of my enjoyment of this game.
It’s nice because everyone has their own personality and their own approach to playing and we’re all just trying to help eachother.

To those not celebrating Christmas… Merry T-Rex-mas! I sincerely hope that everyone has a lovely day with their loved ones.

9 Likes

Very good remark, I totally forgot to include those who do not celebrate Christmas. It wasn’t on purpose.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!! I sincerely hope everyone has a chance to spend time with those that they wish too and have time to do whatever it is that brings them joy during the holidays.

7 Likes

7 Likes