Meta Creature Competition

Hello. I’ve decided to host a fun little competition for you all! The competition is simple: Submit a new dinosaur viable in the current meta. It can be a hybrid, a new dinosaur, or a rework. The rules are as follows:

• Each contestant enters with 1 Dino idea.

• The Dinosaur cannot be Overpowered and have amazing stats. (For reference please use a currently existing dinosaur)

• For finding the winner I will be facing your dinosaur against each of the Dinosaurs in the tyrant tier in a 1v1 battle. (Level 26, No boosts)

• Good luck and may the best dinosaur win!

• Please note the class as your dinosaur cannot tear apart every single class. (Must fit into the game well)

Deadline: Sunday August 22 at 11:59 PM EST
Results out Tuesday August 24 (or a bit later)

2 Likes

5 Likes

Here take this chief.

1 Like

Phorusatavis

2 Likes

Cant tell if this is too overpowered if so tell me ill post my other concept

4 Likes

Yes that’s a bit too overpowered with DoT, No escape, abt the rampage

Then this my other concept

3 Likes

@IndoTRex

10 characters

This one is good thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Dilorach rework
Was trying to balance the pvp and raid qualities.

Something to rival other cunnings.

5 Likes

Sending out this beast into battle, I’ve sent it in a few places and people seem to love it. I hope it’s not too strong and qualifies for the competition!

Also please host more of these, I love this topic idea.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I know the rules said 1 creature but for context of my entry I’m putting 2 hybrids in. Anyways

This is albertotravis I hope you guys like it and I hope it’s not too op.

And this is my official entry which is albertravatherium. This is the superhybrid to albertotravis.

I hope you guys like it, and I’m going to make 2 changes to albertravatherium 1 is it’s going to have on escape dust cloud and increase it’s vulnerability resistance to 50%. I hope you guys like it now and when I make the changes. I also hope you guys don’t think it’s too op.

2 Likes

keratonodon jwa concept

Here is my entry. I tested my hybrid against every Resilient and Fierce-Resilient Unique, and found that it counters them approximately 90-100% of the time. Also, it looses to Cunning creatures, which are (of course) meant to counter it.

I am currently working on an artistic rendition of this hybrid as well, so expect to see some concept art of Keratonodon in the JWA Artwork thread at some point! :grin:

4 Likes

share9

I made Group Devastation have a 2 turn cooldown so it isn’t too overpowered with a Mutual Fury combo, I think it’s pretty balanced. Any thoughts?

The swap in comes from Bajada, if the On Escape is too much than i can remove it.

(I honestly designed it to be more of a raid creature than pvp tbh. :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yes balanced, would be a great add to the game

1 Like