[Metahub] The Latest & Greatest Jurassic World Alive News & Guides

Hey Friends!

Metahub is a wonderful source of the latest and greatest content on Jurassic World Alive – the kind of stuff you can’t find anywhere else! Some of our most sought after articles include the following:

All in all, Metahub is an excellent source of JWA information. Come check us out and I’ll keep this thread up to date with all our new posts in the comments below!!! So if you see this thread pop up, that means there’s a new guide or some news or a new article on our site! :slight_smile:

Connect with us in any of the following ways – or by commenting here!

Check us out on Facebook
Check us out on Twitter
Check out our Website
Come to our Discord and join the conversation.

9 Likes

Explorers!

There’s a new level 30 Epic Strike Event out today and we’ve got a LOW LEVEL COUNTER GUIDE for you! That’s right. We’ll help you beat this monster with a team of level 6 dinosaurs! Check it out!

2 Likes

Explorers!

Let’s get feisty! Our “state of the meta” post is done! Let’s talk about what 1.6 did for the arena and where battles are heading!

https://metahub.info/news/6354/jurassic-world-alive-the-war-of-the-1-6-meta/

I really like this website :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Explorers! We’ve got another addition of THIS or THAT up! If you’re struggling to figure out which path to take between Utarinex and the newly buffed Utasinoraptor, we’ve got you covered!

2 Likes

Good article! Waiting for one about stegocera/monostego line :wink:

2 Likes

Explorers!

Next weeks dinos have been announced and we’ve got you covered! Check out our guide on what to dart!

1 Like

Explorers!

IT IS FINALLY HERE! Our much anticipated Tier List has been updated for 1.6. Explanation articles for our choices will also follow over the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Interesting article but is DracoC really a tyrant tier? Also pocemon mentioned an armour week coming up in the APK in a video. Have we got a special creatures APK in the works?

We did do an APK teardown already (here). There weren’t a lot of new creatures in the code that we saw as of yet. And DC is definitely Tyrant tier. :slight_smile:

I always wanted magna just based on looks but glad to see her finally be a tyrant

Agreed! :slight_smile: Magna has always been one of my favorite looking dinos. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MNBrian what I mean is like we have gryposuchus this week under green boxes what can we look forward to in the future? The breakdown didnt mention this just alliance rewards, strike tower themes and the spino dino :smiley:

Explorers!

Now that our tier list from 1.6 has been posted, let’s talk the lesser-unique dinosaurs today and what would make them better!

1 Like

Future featured weeks? Good question! I’ll look into that! :slight_smile:

Great article @Marktheshark
:ok_hand::ok_hand:
hope they will do something about these uniques…especially with the birds

What Tuora needs isn’t more damage, it’s to rework its skills to synergize with each other. Atm 2 of its moves negate its counter-attacking capabilities.

Off the top of my head, besides removal of the counter-attack I’m sure the datamined Stun&Run skill could make it very interesting, but I don’t have a full moveset in mind at the moment.

Explorers!

Ever wondered how daily missions work, or how reward tiers work for them? Well we’ve got you covered. Check out our explanation from looking at the code! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Explorers!

Our much anticipated tier list for 1.6 now has explanations for the highest tier! Check it out and see why we chose what we chose for Tyrant! More explanations coming!

https://metahub.info/jurassic-world-alive/6529/jurassic-world-alive-tier-list-1-6-explanation-tyrant/