Ludia Forums

Methods to farm DNA ( Updated )

I don’t know how much VIP is.

1 Like

You won’t get Aquatic or Ceno Hybrids for coins. Food yes, coins no.

I did get some tournament Cenos for coins.

1 Like

No Just cenozoics like this…

3 Likes

I have not been able to do coins for aquatics for sometime. Coins for cenozoic brings legendary or tournament creatures, with a high chance of the latter.

In looking at the Code 19 data I’m collecting, and including what @Sionsith had, definitely patterns emerge. It does seem that the levels of the creatures and total ferocity of the paddock don’t matter, only the numbers, as my paddock with mostly level 10 creatures at the same rarity level as one with mostly lvl 40’s gets the same DNA amount. There also seems to be a point where a particular paddock reward will top out, not 100% sure but I think that may vary from one rarity type to another. There’s a fairly finite number of reward values possible, so at some point I want to figure out a good way to summarize that information into a chart for my spreadsheet (something like the max possible for each rarity level, and at what number that is reached).

2 Likes

Yeah! Sorry about that, it’s a good chance , just happens to be i have always received DNA in every few spins

I could make Money all day if Ludia told me to.

What dinosaurs would you consider helpful???
I’m in mid game and my best creatures are a level 40 trex and a level 10 idominus rex that I got from gyrosphere.

2 Likes

You can show the rest of your line up, and then we can tell.

1 Like

Yes, it would really help if we can see your line-up.

1 Like

With a Level 40 T Rex leading your line up, I would consider other level 40 legendaries, level 8/9 Diplosuchus( a level 10 overpowers your T Rex) , level 20 Super Rare hybrids and level 30 rare hybrids.

1 Like

How to I show my team

1 Like

Take a screenshot.

1 Like

2 Likes

Upload the screenshot

1 Like

1 Like

This is not about your line-up but I suggest leveling up to lvl 60 as you unlock Clash Of Titans at that level and the CoT can help you unlock some very useful tournament creatures to strengthen your line-up.

3 Likes

At your point I would be just purchasing Solid Gold Packs till I have all the VIP creatures in solid gold packs. I see you have over 10,000 , anyways, go for Diplosuchus. A level 1 overpowers your level 10 VIPs. Play more Modded PvP for Rajastegas and Spinoraptors,I have 2 level 20 Rajastegas through Modded PvP, do not rage when you don’t get what you like, I am struggling to get S DNA.

3 Likes

Which is better
Solid gold or VIP creature pack

My suggestions would be to definitely get more VIP dinos and also get more tournament creatures to bridge your jump between the T-Rex, I-Rex and Spinoraptor.

2 Likes