Ludia Forums

Metoposaurus VIP Tournament 07/19/2021 - 07/21/2021

:eyes:

13 Likes

Good luck VIPs.

3 Likes

Oh joy, this makes the 7th copy of this guy for me, hopefully I land on the pack too :grin:

4 Likes

I still haven’t used my free trial. Is this creature worth it?

1 Like

Totally! :100:

1 Like

have it already… whole family :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Super rare on my end. I think the only copies I have are from VIP tournaments

5 Likes

Where will it cut off?

1 Like

Most VIP tournaments since the change to 3 day tournaments have been for right around 1000 trophies. The exceptions would be the twin Stygimoloch and the first-run Ankylosaurus Gen 2 tournaments

3 Likes

Wow this is an amazing stat distribution. Why nobody flatter this when Prestosuchus gets so much praise?

1 Like

Prestosuchus gets more love because of this

Vs this

13 Likes

Tbh if I could get more of this guy then metopo over presto just purely on that extra bit of health and his design is my favourite, but as andy says presto wins purely for his availability when compared to a 50k creature. I use mastodonosaur more however as alot of the time presto cant take 2 hits from carnis in the harder events.

6 Likes

Maybe becouse prestosuchus was so early in the game when vip was just added. When this creature was added so many people have maxed prestosuchus putting metoposaurus into dust. (And the fact that presto is more easy to get than meto)

3 Likes

Presto is 10k, met is 50k. The cost alone puts presto out front.

I have an army of prestos and love them for tournament teams at L20.

I have one met at L30. Helps out on events from time to time. Was ok at L20 for tournaments, not as good as presto.

Met at L30 would do ok in tournaments, but I have it for end of day events so I still have all of my Dino’s back from cool down the next day.

4 Likes

I am done for the day…… Used all my amphibians and most herbivores . Kinda overdid it

7 Likes

Can someone explain to me how vip tournament prizes work ?

Like, do you get to unlock the creature or just get 1 copy of it ?

2 Likes

Just 1/2 copy as far as i know.

3 Likes

Typically it is for a single copy, although there have been exceptions that give two copies such as the Twin Stygimoloch tournaments. VIP creatures cannot be unlocked.

8 Likes

Data after finally deciding to do atleast a decent little run.

Screenshot_20210719-211441_Jurassic World
Screenshot_20210719-211451_Jurassic World

5 Likes

Data

Jurassic World_2021-07-20-00-15-12
Jurassic World_2021-07-20-00-15-17

5 Likes