Ludia Forums

Metoposaurus VIP Tournament 3/24-26

The Metoposaurus VIP tournament is active. The only copy I have received of this creature is the copy from last May’s VIP tournament. In that tournament, 128 points was enough for Dominator, but the rules have changed multiple times since then. I don’t recall having a 2-day tournament since I’ve been playing, so we’ll see what that means. Good luck to all.

4 Likes

1 day and 8 hours left - bottom of dominator is 297 on my game. Looks like Wuerhosaurus (1d4h) was 449 and Plotosaurus (1d4h) was 411. But… I agree that things have been changing a bunch. I don’t even know what to expect with these! I do wish they would offer more VIP tournaments, especially for these more rare ones. So that we aren’t waiting so long for multiple copies. I’m at the same spot as you @Andy_wan_kenobi where this will only be my second copy.

3 Likes

Some data

2 Likes

My actual data.

2 Likes

I will have a better prediction tomorrow after a bit more data is collected…

Somewhere between 775 and 875 is my prediction at this point but again I will update once a bit more of the tournament progresses.

4 Likes

This will be my fourth, so excited to be able to make another level 20… possibly even a level 30!

I haven’t gotten to play until now, and wow, having to do a lot of battles to get up into Dominator. And having an annoyingly frustrating time with the battles being either very easy and earning low trophies, or impossibly hard and not even worth attempting. Often using almost the same AFS at the same level. Hopefully now that I’ve at least gotten to Predator it will be somewhat more predictable. I wish I’d been able to get some play time in earlier today, but unlike a lot of people right now, I am still have to work every day!

3 Likes

This will be my 8th, enough to finally make a 40 if I so wish.
Honestly, I don’t remember how I ended up with so many, since I never buy those 20k LP packs, much less the 50k.
Don’t even do 11k trade harbor deals all that often either.
Must’ve been lottery spins and such.
Anyway, good to have another string amphib other than the prestosuchus and the mastadonsaurus.

3 Likes
3 Likes

My initial predictions are high as I was accounting for the tournament going until the typical time. How ever this tournament will end five hours earlier than a standard tournament cut off.

The question will be on if this tournament will have the same standard plato that occurs over the last 4 hours or if it will raise until the end, I am now predicting between 700-775 for the bottom of dominator.

5 Likes

Thanks for the prediction @Sionsith. I’m almost at 1K points, will stop when I hit 1K to be safe since I won’t be awake during the end of the VIP tournament.

4 Likes

Thanks @Sionsith I’m holding at 895 for the night…

1 Like

Sweet dreams.

1 Like

Some data for tonight

2 Likes

I think the lizard is mine.

2 Likes

I believe 1076 should be enough…

3 Likes

Anyone happen to get a peek at the bottom before the tournament finished? I woke up five minutes late from getting a look. Did get one DB card and two food cards in the pack.

Almost end-of-tournament data.

1 Like

Thank you @Andy_wan_kenobi

1 Like

Finally. :hugs:

Now my 3rd most ferocious amphib.

6 Likes

Congratulations, I still need three more. So far I only managed to bring one 50k VIP to level 40.

3 Likes