Ludia Forums

Metriaphodon tournament

I would absolutely recommend to use DB’s if you’ve a realistic chance to sneak into Dominator. The Dino is usually worth it and there’s also a good chance to get DB’s out of the reward pack.

1 Like

Got to call it a night

1 Like

Sweet dreams.

2 Likes

I’ts going pretty well so far. Had a few close calls, but i have yet to lose.

1 Like

Slow first day so far, I’ll post some results later before I head to bed, but have moved up a bit more, as I push to see how far I can go up and still manage some wins. So far only one loss, and was REALLY mad about that one as I just didn’t get the math right in my head, thinking I could take two hits, and the darn AI killed me by just 5 stinking health points! You’d think as a programmer I would be better at figuring those multipliers out quickly, but nope…

I sure am amazed at how far I’ve come in a relatively short time in my battle skills. A few months ago I would never imagine being able to win the kind of matches I am now winning on a regular basis in the Dominator division. Most of my matches I get 34-35 points since I’m fairly outmatched with my lvl 20 VIPs amd SR hybrids. How far up do you think I would reasonably be able to get with them? I just wish I had better luck getting more of the Jurassics from the 10K packs, I enjoyed having a LP reserve of more than I’ve ever had before after the 10K gift today…well, for about 5 mins… and then spent it on a 10K pack. Only to get yet another surface aquatic (well, at least it wasn’t another Tylo… got the Haino this time, which gives me 4 so that’ll be useful when I’m ready to level them up). But yeah as someone else pointed out, not sure I will even be able to hatch the Metria out if I do win it from this tournament as I know the lvl 10 would WAY overshadow anything else I have,but not sure if the lvl 1 would be okay (there’s no stats at all on this hybrid at Fandom).

2 Likes

Here’s my bracket data.

PNG

PNG

PNG

2 Likes

@Sionsith and @DantheMan do you have any predictions yet for this tourney? Would love yo hear what you guys think the bottom of Dominator will finish at…

It’s been moving real slow so far. I will have predictions out later today after a few more data points, however it will be a very rough prediction since this tournament has an extra day associated with it, and there isn’t a lot of comparatives that can be looked at for how a tournament like this behaves for the duration.

3 Likes

Another data point.

2 Likes

Some food for thought: Since we’ve been tracking tournaments, this will be our third hybrid tournament. Gorgosuchus required about 1430 trophies to unlock. Indominus Rex required approximately 1350 trophies to unlock. On the other hand, both of these were standard three-day tournaments. The only other four-day tournament I can think of is Woolly Mammoth which required approximately 1580 trophies. That tournament ran from Friday until Tuesday and had a rule requirement of level 11 creatures.

2 Likes

Thank you @Trexy, but the pictures need to have the tournament time stamp on them when you take them to be used for plotting in the appropriate location.

2 Likes

Yup and so far I have been able to deduce that the Rules (group of creatures required and any restrictive requirements), Duration, and creature type reward all effect the outcome of the tournament. In order to have real solid footing on a tournament it is best if you have a few examples that all have the same setup. As a feeling I am thinking bottom of Dominator will be around 1600-1900, this is just a gut feeling if it behaves the same way for the next three days, but this is also unlikely.

2 Likes

Still in first in dominator league but down to just a few dinosaurs left to use until they recover we will have to use a minimum of 48 dinosaurs to complete all four events for Saturday and Sunday we will still need dinosaur to continue in the tournament looks like we will have to spend Dino bucks to complete all of them with no return of Dino bucks in the reward packs good luck to everyone

Thanks! I will do that next time I make it into Dominator.

…that certainly isn’t my display picture though lolll.

1 Like

One more for the Sith’s Projection.

1 Like

Tournament going pretty well for me so far, actually made it up into the top 50!

5 Likes

Need to stop today go be prepared for the event marathon tomorrow.

2 Likes

Here’s my latest bracket data.

2 Likes

Still going well. I suspect it’ll speed up at some point eventually. Then my challenge will actually begin