Ludia Forums

Metriorhynchus unlock

Is this creature a forever locked on or is there gonna be an unlock for it soon?

2 Likes

Forever locked, by the information that we have now.

wait they said that?

1 Like

@Keith mentioned that the other locked base creatures will not have unlock events. Only obtainable from card packs and spin wheel… As much as I want the event, sadly that’s what was conveyed

oh ok any others like maybe supersaurus or suprannotitan?

3 Likes

That thing sucks anyways and metrialong is a loser.

2 Likes

Nopeeeee :cry: the ones that currently don’t have events probably won’t have any at all.

oh ok that lessens the wound

3 Likes

Supersaurus recently had a bracketed tournament but other than that i don’t think its going to get an unlock

2 Likes

Well that isnt good also is his hybrid actually that bad?

3 Likes

Nope, standalone he isn’t so bad but for the effort to make Metrialong it’s much better to go for Carnoraptor instead.

2 Likes

It isn’t that bad but there much better options

1 Like

yes i do know that carnoraptor is much better but he is also unlocked and the only one i really think is good is spinoraptor

3 Likes

I basically got 9 spinoraptors from modded pvp

2 Likes

Did you mean locked?

1 Like

yes modded is very useful

2 Likes

yah i meant locked

2 Likes

Spino and carno even have s-hybrids so theres no reason to go for metrialong even if he’s unlocked. Unless you want every creature in the game…

I believe at the current time, no unlock events are planned. The team is aware players still want these creatures. While the team is looking into different ways for players to collect earn them, any major additions/changes will not be happening in the near future.

11 Likes

Damn man thats bad…

4 Likes