Ludia Forums

Mi Cuenta

Ya que no me hacen caso por ninguno de los contactos de support, me gustaria compartirles mi caso
Me gustaria recuperar mi progreso en el juego Jurassic World.
Podrian cambiar mi cuenta actual (xxxxxxx) con mi antigua cuenta (xxxxxxx).
Lo que pasa es que he cambiado de dispositivo, ya que el otro se ha roto.
Gracias

Translated From Spanish:

Since they ignore me for any of the support contacts, I would like to share my case
I would like to recover my progress in the Jurassic World game.
They could change my current account (xxxxxxx) with my old account (xxxxxxx).
What happens is that I have changed the device, since the other one has broken.
Thank you

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

3 Likes

Hi there, MiKtnZ, I’m sorry to hear that you have not yet heard back from us! Can you send me a private message that contains the e-mail address that you used to contact us? This will allow us to investigate this further. Thanks!

Hola, @MiKtnZ, lamento saber que aún no has recibido noticias nuestras. ¿Me puede enviar un mensaje privado que contenga la dirección de correo electrónico que utilizó para contactarnos? Esto nos permitirá investigar esto más a fondo. ¡Gracias!

2 Likes

Hola me gustarĂ­a cambiar de cuenta, lo que quiero es conectarme con facebook y no se como hacerlo. Pero inicie como invitado y quiero la cuenta de Facebook

Translated From Spanish:

Hello, I would like to change my account, what I want is to connect with Facebook and I don’t know how to do it. But start as a guest and I want the Facebook account

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Necro-posting