Microraptor has 136 speed!

This was a photo taken form IDGT’s showcase for the new creatures. As you can see, Microraptor has 136 speed.

Need I say more.
Image credit goes to IDGT

5 Likes

sad Preondactylus noises

12 Likes

It’s hybrid has 134 speed.

11 Likes

Huh. Guess ludia is finnaly getting out of that 31 speed range. Good. Maybe we can reqork speed tiers for omce

12 Likes

136 speed unboosted is excessive

4 Likes

Lol at max boosted speed it is 176 speed

3 Likes

Why? Why must it have that much speed?

2 Likes

Cuz Ludia
10 chars

1 Like

Now a new flock that is faster than 90% of my team is the fastest in the game

1 Like

1650 hp and 1100 damage though. It gets cleanly one hit KO’d by diplod and even with the double multi hit moves it can’t beat things like compy g2

2 Likes

Now that I’m in L2, I was able to capture it using scent. The initial value at Lv11 is as shown in the image, and the attack power at Lv26 seems to be 1100.

I guess velo will be garbage if they add faster commons.

2 Likes

Yeah. It would be nice for velociraptor to be fastest Dino in game again. Plus there’s too many speed booster moves now

3 Likes

This thing gets one shot by diplo and is so squishy,it needs distraction immunity so that it can deal its full damage while not being able to rally heal

1 Like

Becuz microraptors (a tiny turkey) are apparently the fastest thing that ever existed.

1 Like

the “I am Speed” trophy has now been passed onto microraptor

9 Likes

You mean the one who gets to be in a rusteez ad?

1 Like

yes, the honorary sponsorship

3 Likes

when you have over 300 creatures in a narrow 31 speed range, speed stats overlap way too much and you get things like Rexy who can speed up to faster than the top dog turn one, beating out counters. increasing the upper cap, and/ or lowering the min can help spread out some of these creatures, reduce the amount of speed ties between different creatures, and allow for the different niches of creatures to shine properly without clashing with other niches.

1 Like

My personal opinion, is that the speed stat is the single root reason why theres a massive imbalance in the game. Ever since the introduction of boost into the game, the speed stat should of been reworked to where it increases incrementally like the hp stat and the attack stat. The failure of that brought us crazy speed up moves (instant ambush for example) and many instant attacks so certain creatures are able to be relevant.