Migration 1.8

I’ve seen 2 epic Erlikosarus in zone 2 since patch cant stress how rare it is for me to see them. One in a residential zone one when I used a common scent at home. Also getting in zone 2 Brontotherium spawning wild and with common scent.

Assuming the official(metahub :slight_smile: ) spawns aren’t out yet? Anything unusual suggesting migration to other people.

I’ve seen Bronto in L4 today as well.

2 Likes

Metahub won’t upload,but you can see the changes here

4 Likes

I’m sad about the Giraffatitan loss, I JUST moved to L4, so I was hoping to make Nodopatotitan over time. But I guess having Kentro back after leaving L1 is good too.

Any1 know if quetz still park?

Got 2 in a park since patch.

Ah nice i’m L2, happy to hear about Erliko.

well i live in L2 too …
Im a bit sad to loose brachiosaurus since we will need it for the new unique and since cloak got a nerf,is erli still worth it??

1 Like

Erlidom is still super good. Still high damage and does not need to rely on cloak. Ohh and it can still one shot dracocera :smiley: so that is a plus

2 Likes

I’ve still seen Giraffatitan in L4 (with rare scent), but I’m appreciating the Argentinosaurus.

AHHHH!!! Local 3 lost Tuojiangosaurus?! Are you kidding me?! That’s what made me happy to be in L3 all this time!

I ain’t crying over Sino, cause I only saw it once when it was there, so it’s like it wasn’t even there to begin with.
And I suppose I could use more Megalosaurus… maybe I can level up Megalosuchus…
I don’t care for Koola very much; I only wanted it just to create the hybrid, and when I got it, I was satisfied.

But Tuo was what made me happier about hunting in that spot. I want to level up Tuoramoloch, and I can’t do that without a steady source of DNA.

We have the Sanctuaries, but we don’t know how much DNA that could haul in… I can’t really count on Alliances, since nearly all DNA is precious now… Darting the straight out was the only way for me to get them en mass… Now I want to be in a different local now. Thanks :expressionless::tired_face: