Ludia Forums

Migration balancing adjustments

Our feedback is always welcomed so I am wondering if we agree that a shift from 1 to 2, 2 to 3, etc. is what we agree on. Ludia probably has this in stone already, but what should be changed? Park only is on the top of my list of hopeful changes.

2 Likes

It’s been almost a year …
I don’t even get out of the house to dart my local epic spawns.

Solution:
literally move everything one zone to the left :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Its been pretty quiet regarding this zone is better than that zone so your “one zone to the left” thought is perfect!

2 Likes

Or maybe clockwise, to the right :wink:

As long as the rotation moves along evenly/fairly… it’ll work out for everyone

2 Likes

Park only divided up fairly amongst the 4 and we’d be set!

1 Like

How about

2 Likes

I still think to the right :grin::rofl:

1 Like

Move everything one zone to the north. :point_up:

This is the zonal layout and repeats:
| 4 | 2 | 4 | 2 |
| 3 | 1 | 3 | 1 |
| 2 | 4 | 2 | 4 |
| 1 | 3 | 1 | 3 |

Oh, and I don’t want zone 3. I’d rather zone 2 or 4 for a while.
Right or left don’t matter. I’ll get stuck with zone 3… blah!

2 Likes

I would live and work in zone 2, not sure that I want to get more work done when I’m there.:smile:
I joke, but I’m ahead of everyone in my dept. In a way I’m helping my coworkers.

So a jump to the left, then a step to the right?

4 Likes

What if anytime spawns became a thing of the past so night and day hunting brings more expected results and less frustration?

Put your hands on your hips…

Zones should rotate once a month or even week. Thats fair to every player and simple… 1-2-3 etc etc

3 Likes

I am L4. I may seriously cry if there is little to no change or it’s made even worse (like last update). I would love a full on rotation or just dump a few of the park exclusives into L4 or a couple arena exclusives into our zone to make L4 on par with other locals.

Hopefully daily migration is good and players like it. Then we can just ask Ludia to use it more

I know not everyone can say hunt on a Wednesday. But even a one zone town has all the days. So I think it’s got potential.

I’m L4 and I’m tired of suchumimos plague all I want is tuoajingossaurus near by but keep grypusuchus :sweat_smile:

I hope you guys like stiggy gen 2… :rofl: