Ludia Forums

Migration rotation needed?

I honestly have 450k majun :flushed: I dart everything for missions and its getting crazy old.

2 Likes

Moving Tuji from 3 was really sad for me. I could have created Dioraja. That’s why instead of moving a rotation is the better idea.

2 Likes

Even a rotation every 2-3 months would be great… But we really need a proper one, not 1-2 dinos here and there. :confused:

4 Likes

Every quarter would be better than monthly so there is more time to acquire dna. They could do the migrations while they figure quarterly profits :wink:

3 Likes

I agree, quarterly rotations would be best. But let’s go counterclockwise - since I’m in L3 I would like L2 (instead of L4) next :slightly_smiling_face:

If I hadn’t maxed my Suchotator and Tragodistis I’d be happy with getting L4 next :wink:

1 Like

Yeah…We being L3 citizens, we have lost much like Tiojiang and Erliko. While they move them out, why is Diplocaulus still here?
Now L2 is the best, there are Erliko G1 and G2, Pyro, Dracorex G1 and G2 and Raja.

3 Likes

I think all zones are dealing with the same lack of spawns. I work in zone 2 and Eina, Euoplo and the occasional dg2 are prominent. I saw a Draco out of range last week. They really need to reverse the nerf :confused:

If you want that superhybrid, i would suggest popping epic scents in L4. Its how i got mine. Most optimal way would be to get lucky and earn them from the scent strikes.

Dont worry though, it is well worth the effort. It absolutely slaughters anything that lacks distraction, bleeds, and armor piercing/defense shattering moves. Not to mention immobilize is a fantastic set-up move for one of your other dinos, namely big hitters, smiloceph, and the rat

Zone rotation would be awsome. So everyone has a chamce to dart every dino. In my case i have only two zones in my city and it’s frustrating finding the samw dinos over and over again. I contacted support on this but still no response on this issue

1 Like

I hardly can find an L4. Both my home and workplace are not having L4 nearby. I haven’t seen that croc for months.

I’m all pro zone rotation.
Living in zone 3 and they really took away the great dinosaur. Erliko epic, tuo, sino
I do travel around to other zones but you can never catch up on high needed dna from every zone.

2 Likes

Yes I invested in Dioraj and then, suddenly touji gets stripped from me and moved to an area I can’t reach. How wonderful Ludia.

1 Like

Many of us are lucky to be able to travel to other zones, but there are players that aren’t able to get around so easily. I live in 1, work in 2 and would be a little bummed about missing out, yet rotations would be the fair thing to do so everyone gets an opportunity.

Yeah, it takes walking pretty far to find a zone I need (usually L2). At least the eastern one’s easier to access, the western one requires transport if I don’t want to deal with bushes + wild dogs and to get past the railway tracks.
A monthly rotation would help. They already took the L4 giraffe away only to give us scaphognathus that probably will have a hybrid but it may not even be that good. I’m tired of all the suchomimus…

So, that’s why I don’t want epics being daily spawns. They don’t spawn everywhere like commons and I rarely see them. I can’t even use a scent to make them show up. I’d better like them to be locals.

1 Like

Need to add that mixing up the globals and dailies would sure be appreciated. Hit 400k Nunda this morning :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Agreed.
Or at least make Daily spawn when scent is used.

Oh…You keep so much Nunda DNA. I just ignore it even when I see it spawning. Even when I have the 5000 common DNA mission, I don’t dart it. Same for Majundasaurus.